Easy Steps To Record The Samsung Galaxy Screen
Let’s see how to record the Samsung Galaxy screen. Create video recordings of games and apps on your Samsung Galaxy phone. Most Samsung Galaxy phones come with an integrated tool called Game Launcher which simplifies the creation of screen recordings. If Game Launcher isn’t included in your phone, you can make screen recordings with a third-party app, like Mobizen.
How to record Samsung Galaxy screen with Game Launcher
Game Launcher is a very elegant feature found on most Samsung Galaxy phones which host gaming apps and include settings to improve the gaming experience. It includes a handy tool to record the Samsung Galaxy screen intended for recording games, but you can use it in almost all apps (but not to record Home or App screens, however). Here’s how it works.
Screen recording is different from taking a screenshot of your Samsung phone screen.
- Launch the Game Launcher app . If Game Launcher is not available in your phone’s Settings menu, you must first install and launch a game.
- Swipe up to drag the Library window (currently at the bottom of the screen) upwards, then touch the three vertical dots at the top right of the Library.
- Touch Add app.
- You should see a list of all the apps installed on your phone. Tap the app you want to register, then tap Add at the top right of the screen. This adds the app to the list of games in the Game Launcher, which allows you to access tools such as the screen recorder when the app is running.
- In the Library, tap the app you want to register. When the app starts, tap the Game Tools icon in the lower-left corner, to the left of the Back button in the navigation bar.
- The full game tools menu should appear. Tap Record in the lower right corner of the screen to start recording the screen. Perform the steps you want to register.
- When you’re ready to stop recording, tap the Stop icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- To watch the full video, tap Watch recorded video or access screen recording with all other videos in the Photos app.
How to record your phone screen with Mobizen
If your Samsung phone doesn’t include Game Launcher or if you prefer not to use it, several screen recording apps are available. You can opt for a third-party app if you need to record Home or App screens, for example, since the Game Launcher recorder only works within apps.In this example, we are using a popular and reliable third-party recording app called Mobizen. Here’s how it works.
- If you haven’t done so already, install Mobizen from the Google Play Store.
- After installation, launch the Mobizen app. When it is running, you should see its icon on the side of the screen. Touch it to view the three options: Record video, view saved content, and take a screenshot.
- Touch the Register icon. If it’s your first time running the app, you may need to authorize the app to register.
- You should see a message saying “Mobizen will start capturing videos”. If you like it, tap Don’t show again, then tap Start now.
- After a three-second countdown, the recording will begin. Perform the steps you want to register. Unlike Game Launcher, Mobizen records everything, including the Home and App pages. The Mobizen icon shows a timer for how long you are recording.
- When finished, touch the Mobizen icon, then touch the Stop icon.
- After a moment, Mobizen will show a pop-up that allows you to delete the video you have just made or watch it. Find the full video in the Mobizen folder in the Gallery app.