Have you decided to give Stremio a chance? If your friends or family have convinced you, or you came across publications on social networks that recommend it, you will surely have been greatly disappointed.
As it is a completely free streaming platform, which does not require any type of subscription, the base content it offers is usually not attractive at all, since add-ons must be installed to access a much broader catalogue.
Luckily, installing addons on Stremio to watch movies and series for free does not represent any type of complexity. So that you don’t waste your time trying to know how to carry out this procedure, here we will show you step by step how to install add-ons in Stremio from your mobile or computer, it’s very easy!
This is how you can install addons in Stremio
Before we explain in detail how to install add-ons on Stremio, you need to have at hand the website from which the most popular add-ons are collected.
The website in question corresponds to the “company” that created Stremio, so we recommend using only said site to avoid problems when installing the addons.
You can find the website by entering the words “Stremio addons” in the Google search engine (it is the first result shown in the search engine).
How to install add-ons on Stremio from your mobile
- First, you have to open the Stremio app from your phone.
- Within the app in question, you must click on the tab that says “Add-ons”, located in the lower corner of the screen.
- Open the browser that you have installed on your phone (we recommend using Chrome) and go to the add-ons website that we mentioned earlier in the article.
- Search for the plugin you want to install, and then click on “Copy Link”.
- Copy the addon link.
- Return to the Stremio app and paste the link in the search engine.
- Click on “Install”.
- Finally, click on “Install” to install the plugin.
How to install add-ons on Stremio from a PC
- Open the Stremio program from your computer, and click on the puzzle piece-shaped icon (it is located to the left of the app).
- Go to the addons website, search for the plugin you want to install, and then click on “Copy Link”.
- Copy the link to the plugin you have chosen.
- Return to the Stremio program and paste the link in the section that says “Search for add-ons”.
- Hit the green button that says “Install”.
- Within seconds, Stremio will install the plugin automatically.
Without further ado, once you install an add-on in Stremio from your mobile or PC, we recommend closing the application or restarting the device, this will update the list of series or movies immediately.