If you wanted, you could just use Kodi to play whatever content you want to watch or listen to. Previously, we showed you how to watch DTT from Kodi to watch live TV channels. Now, we will explain how you can watch Netflix, HBO, Disney+, and other streaming services on Kodi. If your television does not include any of the apps of these services, this may be the solution you are looking for. It is not complicated to apply and it is totally legal.
From Kodi, you will be able to play the content of any streaming platform in maximum quality, take screenshots, customize the subtitles, and much more. So even if you have the official apps, you should still try streaming Netflix, HBO, and Disney+ through Kodi. Let’s go there…
So you can watch Netflix, HBO, or Disney + from Kodi
Kodi is available for Windows PC, Android, Android TV, Raspberry Pi, Linux, macOS, iOS, and tvOS. The steps to follow to watch Netflix, HBO, or Disney + are basically the same on all platforms. Here we leave you the links to download it on the device you use :
Do you already have Kodi installed? So do the following to install your favorite streaming platform on Kodi:
- Open the Kodi app.
- Tap the gear icon to enter the settings.
- Select File Explorer.
- Click on Add source.
- A window will appear where you must click on “None” and then enter: http://k.slyguy.xyz/
- Under “Enter a name for this content source” type the following: Slyguy
- Finally, click OK.
- Now, go back to the main settings menu and click on Add-ons.
- Go to Install from a .zip file. Enable installation from unknown sources when prompted.
- Choose Slyguy and then select the repository.slyguy.zip file. Immediately, you will see a notification that the add-on has been installed.
- Go back and now enter the Install from repository option.
- Next, click on the Slyguy repository.
- Then, click on Video add-ons.
- At this point, you have to manually install each of the streaming platforms you want to watch (Disney+, HBO, Netflix, etc.). To do this, do the following:
- Find the platform in the list of add-ons and select it.
- Then click on Install.
Ready! Once the applications of the streaming platforms are installed on Kodi, you can start watching their content, as long as you have a subscription to the respective services.