Zen Admire Glory Plus SC9832 Official Stock Firmware Flash Files
The Zen Admire Glory mobile features a 4.0” (10.16 cm) display with a screen resolution of 480 x 800 pixels and runs on Android v6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system. The device is powered by Quad core, 1.3 GHz, Cortex A7 processor paired with 512 MB of RAM. As far as the battery is concerned it has 1750 mAh. Over that, as far as the rear camera is concerned this mobile has a 2 MP camera . Other sensors include Accelerometer. So, does it have a fingerprint sensor? No, it doesn’t. For graphical performance that can make games run smoothly, this phone has got a Mali–400 MP2 GPU. On board storage is at 4 GB with the option to expand the memory by Yes Up to 32 GB.
Zen Admire Glory Plus SC9832 Official Stock Firmware Flash Files.
Early steps to Install Stock ROM on Zen Admire Glory Plus SC9832
Download And Install Spreadtrum Drivers.
Download And Install SPD Download Tool R2.9.7.002.
How To Flash Zen Admire Glory Plus SC9832 With SPD Upgrade Tool:-
- Download and Install Spreadtrum USB Driver on your Computer. If in case Spreadtrum Driver is already installed on your computer then SKIP this Step.
- Download .pac firmware for your device (Itel, other)
- Download and extract Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool on your computer.
- Now, open UpgradeDownload.exe. Once Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool is launched, connect your Android device to the computer (make sure your device is switched off).
- If Smartphone is properly connected to the computer, click on the Load Packed Button and add the .pac file (stock ROM which comes as .pac).
- Having successfully added the .Pac file in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing.
- During the flashing process, your device will restart automatically.
- Once flashing is completed, you will be able to see the Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Now you have successfully flashed your Android Device using Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Note after flashing phone on must take 5 to 10 mins to Power On.
- See detailed Instruction Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool with images