Symphony P8 Pro is the latest 3G smartphones by the Bangladeshi smartphones giant Symphony. The phone has covered most of the basic configurations for a smartphones under 10k price. It has a big 5.5-inch HD touch screen, 1.3GHz quad core processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM and a Li-ion 2800 mAh battery. P8 Pro comes with 13-megapixel back and 8-mega pixel front cameras. Two other key features are OTG and Fingerprint sensors. So overall, Symphony P8 Pro is a good phone to buy at its price.
Symphony P8 Pro MT6580 Android 7.0 Nougat Official Firmware Sp Flash Tool Files.
Initial Steps to Install Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware on Symphony P8 Pro MT6580
How To Flash Symphony P8 Pro
- First, you need to download and extract SP flash tool and USB drivers.
- Download and install MTK android USB drivers
- Then download Firmware file/Flash file/Rom for your phone
- Your phone must have 50 % charging before this process
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket
- Now open SP flash tool.exe
- When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool
- In download tab, click on scatter load button
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button
- Now connect your smart phone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and re insert your phone battery if it is removable)
- Now flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug phone
- Power on the phone and enjoy
- After flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.