The specific Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T230NU Stock Firmware Download Package comes with a Stock ROM of Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T230NU. This helps you to bypass FRP lock and revert form root and custom ROM.
Why would you want to flash Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T230NU?
There are various reasons to flash “Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T230NU“. For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove the FRP lock from it.
If you’re going to hard reset your phone and you cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems that cause flashing stock ROM are below.
The Advantages Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert to stock to get your warranty.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T230NU Stock ROM Details:
- Model / Model SM-T230NU
- Region / Country / Country Canada
- Language / Language Multi-Language / Language
- Android Version 4.4.2 KitKat
- Operator / Operator Clean
- PDA T230NUUEU0APA1
- CSC T230NUXAC0APA1
- Product code XAC
- Build Date 2016-01-04
- Size / Size 1.1 GB
Before going to install stock ROM you need to take all your messages, photos, and apps from your current smartphone. This requires a backup that you then restore on your device after flashing or updating the firmware.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background, in case something happens. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
How To Install Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T230NU Firmware Update
1: Download and Install the Samsung USB Driver on your computer. If a Samsung USB Driver is already installed on your computer, then Skip this Step.
2: Download and extract the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T230NU Firmware files on your computer.
3: Now, Switch off your Smartphone.
4: After switching off the phone, you need to boot into Download Mode. To boot into download mode.
Press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power button at the same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
5: In the Download mode, you will be able to see a Warning Yellow Triangle Sign. In this situation, you have to press the Volume Up key to continue.
7: Once you have connected the Smartphone to the computer, Odin will automatically recognize the device and show the “Added” message at the lower-left panel.
8: Once Odin detects your device, click on the PDA button and select the Firmware.tar file.
9: Now, click on the Start button in Odin to begin the Flashing.
10: Flashing usually takes 30-50 seconds to complete the process on your Phone.
Once the Firmware process is completed you will be able to see a Green Box with Pass written on it in Odin. During this process, the Smartphone will reboot automatically.
Once you see, the Pass message in Odin, you can disconnect your Device from the computer.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide before flashing “Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T230NU Firmware“.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM must have a 70–80% charge.