Considering that Clash Royale has been losing players over the last few months, it was unsurprising that Supercell added a new card to keep the entire community “alive.”
The card in question is nothing more and nothing less than the Little Prince, a character who, for the first time, can be obtained for free, something that we should undoubtedly be grateful for; why? Because Clash Royale doesn’t usually give away cards.
To try this new Champion, you must follow a series of steps to obtain it. So that you don’t waste your time, we will show you how to claim it for free.
All you need to do is update the game to the latest version, as well as claim the card before the current season ends.
This is how you can get the Little Prince for free in Clash Royale
Unlike other cards that say “present” in Clash Royale, no type of requirement must be met to be able to use this new Champion. In other words, you won’t need to reach any arena to claim the Little Prince.
- The first step is to open the Clash Royale video game from your mobile.
- Within the game, you will have to click on the small circle that has the Little Prince inside (it appears on the left of the interface).
- A new window will appear. There, you will have to click on “Claim” to get the Little Prince.
- In seconds, Clash Royale will unlock the new Champion so you can add him to your battle deck.
- It should be added that a training system has been added so you can learn to play with this card. If you complete all three seasonal missions, you can get an exclusive cover.
Can the Little Prince be used in any game mode?
The answer to this question is “yes.” Once you have claimed the new Champion, you can form decks with the Little Prince to compete in any game modes Clash Royale offers.
Without anything else to add on the subject, we advise you to train with the new Champion. As it is a card with a new attack mechanic, you must learn to use it correctly.