A hard reset entails deleting all data such as SMS, contacts and also media saved in the Panasonic P101, it is basically the exact same concept as reformatting a hard drive. Pre-Installed applications and data on the Panasonic P101 card’s storage card (such as a MicroSD card) will not be erased. A factory reset should be carried out with a warning because it effectively destroys all information saved in the Panasonic P101. Factory resets can correct many chronic performance problems getting stuck freezing and will not remove the Panasonic P101 operating system.
How To Hard Reset Panasonic P101:
On Panasonic P101, we have a factory data reset option in Settings which will appear to remove all the Panasonic P101 data and reset all of the settings. This procedure is usually used if the Panasonic P101 has a problem which is not solved using some other solutions, or if the Panasonic P101 user wishes to wipe out their private information before selling the Panasonic P101. The “Factory data reset” option has no effect on the Info on the SIM card and the Sd card are usually not removed. When the Panasonic P101 has been modded to a custom recovery, for example, TWRP that can custom install custom ROMs. Make sure to back up any kind of data as well as the stock ROM which is required.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the mobile.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- Release the Power button when Android logo appears.
- Now let go of Volume Up when Recovery Mode appears.
- In this mode choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume Down to scroll down and Volume Up to confirm that.
- Then use Volume Down to select “yes” and press Volume Up once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again choose “reboot system now” by using Volume Up.
- Well done!
- How To Flash Panasonic P101 Stock ROM Firmware File [Unbrick]
- How To Install Panasonic P101 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Backup And Restore Panasonic P101 NVRAM IMEI
- How To Unlock Panasonic P101 Bootloader
- How To Root Panasonic P101 Easily
Second Method To Hard Reset Panasonic P101:
- Start pressing the Power button for a short while to turn on the mobile.
- After that select Main Menu –> Settings –> Backup & reset.
- Then you should go to Factory Data Reset –> Reset Phone.
- Finally, tap Erase Everything to launch the operation.
- Success! The hard reset operation will be completed for a few seconds