How To Flash Panasonic P101 Stock ROM Firmware File [Unbrick]
Today I am going to show you how to flash Panasonic P101. Basically, Panasonic P101 is Media Tek based CPU device. therefor we will flash the Stock Firmware using Sp Flash Tool. before going to how to flash Panasonic P101 smartphone lets have a short look on its features.
The Panasonic P101 is powered by 1.3 MHz quad-core processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 12.8GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Panasonic P101 packs an 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Panasonic P101 is powered by a 2500mAh. It measures 148.80 x 72.00 x 9.10 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 145.00 grams.
The Panasonic P101 is a dual sim smartphone. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, and FM. Sensors on the phone include Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensor.
If you’re looking for the Panasonic P101 Firmware you need to flash, it can sometimes be difficult to locate online. For Panasonic P101. In this Article/Tutorial about Unbrick Panasonic P101 and download flash files tested and working file. I have explained the method which is used by People or the Repairing Shops. I hope This Tutorial Will Help You To Unbrick Panasonic P101 basically Mediatek Based Devices.
How to Flash Firmware on Panasonic P101:
Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For Panasonic P101. If you have Panasonic P101 Smartphone and You want to download the Stock ROM – Flash File -For it then You are in a right place, You have to do this by using the Below Tutorial.
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Panasonic P101. This tool is really very efficient. Just Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Panasonic P101 by installing Stock Firmware.
The Benefit Panasonic P101 Of Stock ROM:
You Can Use The Following Flash Files For Upgrade or Unbrick Panasonic P101 / And If You Want To Hard Reset It By Flashing The Stock ROM/ In Case If You Are Using Any Custom Rom And Want Back To Stock Rom And Official Firmware Or Facing The Boot Loop Problem. This Method Is Also Useful For Sudden Death/Bricked/Not Power And Also After Flashing The Panasonic P101 Stock Firmware IMEI Null or Unknown Baseband Problems Can Be Solved.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Panasonic P101
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek –MT6739
- Os: Android 8.1.0 Oreo
- How To Install Panasonic P101 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Backup And Restore Panasonic P101 NVRAM IMEI
- How To Unlock Panasonic P101 Bootloader
- How To Root Panasonic P101 Easily
- How To Hard Reset Panasonic P101
Pre-requirements to Install Stock Firmware on Panasonic P101:
- Supported Phone: Panasonic P101
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Smartphone Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Panasonic P101 Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM
Instructions to Install Firmware on Panasonic P101:
Step 1: Extract And Run SP flash tool.
Step 2: Install MTK android USB drivers.
Step 3: Then download Stock Firmware Flash File ROM for your phone from below.
Step 4: Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
Step 5: Now open SP flash tool.exe.
Step 6: When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
Step 7: In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
Step 8: After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
Step 9: Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
Step 10: When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
Step 11: Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Step 12: Power on the phone and enjoy.
Step 13: After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.