How To Root Panasonic P101 Easily
Rooting is usually performed with the goal of overcoming restrictions which companies and hardware producers placed on many devices. Therefore, rooting allows the capability (or authorization) to change or switch system applications and controls, run customized applications (“apps”) that need administrator-level permissions, or perform some other functions which are otherwise unavailable to a regular Android user. On Panasonic P101, rooting may also support the overall removal and replacing the device’s os, generally with a newer release of the current operating system.
One of the greatest reasons for having Panasonic P101 is simply how easy to customize and flexible it is. Panasonic P101 enables you to use it the way you want to use it, whether which means changing the launcher or making a host of unique automatic features with Tasker. However, for some, that is not enough. That is the reason why most of us will decide to root Panasonic P101, to get total control over our devices. Or at least near-complete
We will use KingRoot to Root the Panasonic P101. This tool is really very efficient. Just Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Root Tool and Root your Panasonic P101.
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Rooting Panasonic P101.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
- How To Flash Panasonic P101 Stock ROM Firmware File [Unbrick]
- How To Install Panasonic P101 ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Backup And Restore Panasonic P101 NVRAM IMEI
- How To Unlock Panasonic P101 Bootloader
- How To Hard Reset Panasonic P101
Pre-requirements to Root Panasonic P101:
These are the instructions to root Panasonic P101 using the KingRoot Application on the mobile itself (no need of computer).
Requirements: Your Panasonic P101 Device should have at least 20 percent of device battery or more to begin the root process.
Step 1: On your Android Device, Open Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Source (tick to enable it).
Step 2: Download and install KingRoot APK on your Device.
Step 3: Once Installation is completed, you will be able to see the KingRoot icon in the Launcher Menu.
Step 4: Tap on the KingRoot Icon to Open it.
Step 5: Now, Tap on the Start Root Button to begin the root process.
Step 6: Now, KingRoot will start the rooting process.
Step 7: Within a minute or two you will be able to see the Big Green Tick, which signifies that your Panasonic P101 is rooted successfully.
Step 8: Restart your Android Device.
Step 9: Now, you can replace the KingUser and other Chinese application with SuperSU (Chainfire).