FIGI Note 1S Firmware Flash File – Android 11 R
Download Firmware / Flash File For FIGI Note 1S:
FIGI Note 1S Firmware: If your FIGI Note 1S phone is corrupt or bricked. Download FIGI Note 1S stock firmware from here. To get it back to working condition again.
All you have to do is simply download the below-given FIGI Note 1S firmware files and tools on your PC. And then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on FIGI Note 1S using SP Flash Tool. This guide is also helpful to unroot. Or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
There are various reasons to flash (Firmware on FIGI Note 1S).
For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove the FRP lock from it. If you’re going to reset your phone hard and cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems and benefits that cause flashing stock ROM are below.
The Benefit Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock ROM to unbrick
- Update and downgrade
- Unroot or fix bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert to stock to get your warranty
- Keeps rebooting issue
- If your phone boots straight into recovery
- Phone boots straight into its bootloader
|Device Name||FIGI Note 1S|
|ROM Type||Full ROM|
|OS||Android 11 R|
- Please read and understand the Full Guide before flashing “FIGI Note 1S Firmware”.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM must have a 70–80% charge.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of MTK phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own!
Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.