Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Receives MIUI 12 Global Stable [Download]
And it starts again with the official rollout of MIUI 12. After seeing that Xiaomi with this new release has changed a bit of card on the table, many users have become impatient and have decided (perhaps too excessively) to begin to abandon the faith.
Joking aside what happened with Xiaomi Mi 9T and even more with Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 5G is absurd: the first device started to receive the MIUI 12 Global Stable but only in a select few (we don’t talk about Mi Pilots) l have been able to download; the second device we don’t even know if it will receive it.
Meanwhile, however, the top Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro flagship can begin to count on it.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro start enjoying the features of MIUI 12 Global Stable:
Xiaomi’s top of the range, the Mi 10 Pro, is beginning to receive the long-awaited update above in these hours. It was not supposed to be among the first devices of the brand to receive the update to MIUI 12 Global Stable but, on balance, it is.
As we said earlier the Mi 9 series, in particular, the 9T and 9T Pro models had to be the very first two to be able to enjoy the new features and improvements.
In any case, the king of the brand’s devices is starting to receive the update from the last few hours. Recall that the device can count on the most complete and powerful hardware sector that can be found on the market:
Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor with Adreno 650 GPU. It is equipped with an AMOLED 6.67 ” touchscreen display and from the photographic point of view, we find a selfie cam on the front of 20 megapixels and on the back we have a quad camera of 108 + 20 + 12 + 8 megapixels that allow you to take excellent shots photos with a maximum resolution of 6000 × 8000 pixels.
In the next few hours, everyone should receive the update but if you don’t want to wait, here is the link to the download for recovery. We remind you that a good backup would be necessary before proceeding with the installation and that it is mandatory to have the bootloader unlocked.
Instruction To Install Xiaomi Firmware:
Download the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool Latest Version and USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below Guide to install the firmware using the Mi Flash Tool.
+ Guide to Install Stock ROM using Mi Flash Tool:
1. Turn Off your phone.
2. Now, you need to boot into the Download Mode (fastboot mode). To boot into the download mode: Press and Hold Power + Volume Down button for 6-8 seconds.
3. Once you have booted into the Download Mode, you will be able to see this screen on your device.
4. Now, Connect your Device to the Computer using the USB cable.
5. Now, Open Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool from Start Menu.
6. Once Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool is launched you will be able to see this screen.
7. Now, Click on the Select Button and locate the Firmware Folder.
8. Now, Click on Flash Button to begin the Flashing Process.
9. Once the flashing process is completed, you will be able to see the Success Message in Xiaomi Flash Tool.
That’s it! You have successfully installed Stock ROM on your Xiaomi smartphone using Mi Flash Tool. If you have any doubts while using the Mi Flash Tool, do let us know in the below comments.
+ Guide to Install Recovery ROM:
1. Download the MIUI recovery ROM. And Save the zip file on your phone’s internal memory.
2. Open updater app on your phone – Select the three dots from the top corner and choose the update package. Browse through the files and select the package ending with .zip extension.
3. After verifying the package and your permissions, it will ask you to reboot the device.
+ Guide to Install Fastboot ROM:
1. Download the Latest MIUI Fastboot ROM for your Phone here and unzip the folder on your desktop.
2. Now download the ADB drivers and Mi Flash tool on your windows from the above mention links.
3. Open the MI Flash tool on your desktop and boot your phone into fastboot mode. To do this first turn off your phone and Hold down the Volume Down button + Power button for few seconds.
4. Now your Xiaomi phone will boot in the fastboot mode and you will see the MI Bunny on the screen of your phone.
Once your phone in fastboot mode, connect your phone to the PC with the USB cable.
5. Next, go to the MI flashing tool and tap on the Refresh button to see the connected devices.
6. Now go the Extracted MIUI Fastboot folder and copy the path of the folder.
7. Now go back to the Flash tool and paste that path in the “Select” Option.
8. Now at the right bottom of your MI flash tool, you will see three options “clean all”, “save user data” and “clean all and lock”.
From here check the Clean all option. If you don’t want to Delete Data from your phone then chose the “save user data” option, in case if you want to Lock the bootloader of your phone then choose the “Clean all and Lock” option.
9. Now Tap on ‘Flash’ at the top right to start the flashing process.
Now this will flash the Fastboot MIUI ROM on your phone. Once complete you will see the “Success” message on the screen, And your phone will reboot.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide before flashing “Xiaomi Firmware“.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing must have a 70–80% charge.