[note color=”#73ff00″]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/note] [note color=”#f19e74″]Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note] [note color=”#f1e574″]
- This tutorial is only for HTC One X +.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Pre Requirements To Install ClockworkMod Recovery 220.127.116.11
- Adb Drivers Installed. See Here
- Download the file fastboot.zip
- Download the file -CWM v18.104.22.168 + img-hox.
Installation ClockworkMod Recovery 22.214.171.124 HTC One X +
- Unzip fastboot.zip and paste the file to the root of your computer C: .
- Paste the file CWM–v126.96.36.199–hox +. img file in fasboot Folder.
- If your mobile is connected to your computer, disconnect it.
- Press Power + Volume Down for a few seconds until the bootloader menu. Wait until the HBOOT loads.
- Then select Fastboot by pressing Power .
- On your computer, press the Windows + R . A window opens. Type cmd and press on OK .
- A command window opens. Type the following code:
- cd c: fastboot
- Then type the following code:
- fastboot flash recovery CWM-v188.8.131.52-hox +. img
- A vertical load will be displayed on your mobile. The wait time of the installation.
- At the end of installation, select reboot bootloader by pressing Volume Down button and press the Power .
- Then select BOOTLOADER with touch Power .
- Wait until the HBOOT charges then select Recovery by pressing Volume Down button and press the Power .
- Here, the Clockworkmod recovery 184.108.40.206