Xiaomi has announced the Mi 9T smartphone in Europe, which is part of the Xiaomi Mi 9 and Mi 9 SE line of devices but is sold in the home market under the name Redmi K20.
The smartphone is positioned by the manufacturer as a budget flagship; it will be available in Europe on June 17 at a price of 299 or 399 euros, depending on the amount of memory.
Specifications Mi 9T identical to the previously presented Redmi K20.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Specification Price And Photos:
- Dimensions: 156.7 x 74.3 x 8.8 mm;
- Weight: 191 grams;
- Case material: 7000 series aluminum alloy frame; the front and back panels are covered with a curved Gorilla Glass 5;
- Display frames: upper – 1.85 mm, lateral – 2.11 mm, lower – 3.8 mm;
- Display Type: Super AMOLED;
- Display size: 6.39 inches;
- Display resolution: Full HD + (support for DC Dimming technology, 2340 x 1080 pixels, 403ppi, HDR, 600 nits (minimum 430 nits), 60,000: 1, NTSC 103.8%, AOD);
- Processor: Snapdragon 730;
- RAM: 6 or 8 GB (LPDDR4x Dual Channel);
- Built-in memory: 64 or 128 (UFS 2.1, no memory card slot);
- Main camera: triple, Sony IMX582 module with a resolution of 48 MP (F / 1.75), an extra wide angle lens with a resolution of 13 MP (F / 2.4), a telephoto lens, a dual optical zoom 8 MP (F / 2.4);
- Front-facing camera: retractable (leaves the case in 0.8 s, designed for 300,000 response cycles) one module with a resolution of 20 MP (F / 2.0, 1080p video recording);
- Fingerprint scanner: built into the display;
- OS: Android 9 Pie with a proprietary shell MIUI 10;
- Communications and ports: USB-C, NFC, Mi Sound sound (Qualcomm Aqstic WCD9340 DAC, Hi-Res Audio support, SmartPA speaker), GLONASS, Beidou, Bluetooth 5.0, LDAC, aptX / aptX-HD, Qualcomm True Wireless, Wi- Fi (802.11a / b / g / n / ac), 2.4 / 5 GHz, Wi-Fi Direct, 2×2 MIMO, Dual GPS, A-GPS;
- 3.5 mm headphone jack: yes;
- Battery Capacity: 4000 mAh;
- Support fast charging: 18W.