in this article, you will learn how you can flash the Vivo Y81i firmware file. So if you are in this article, then either your phone is working properly. The common reason to flash Vivo Y81i 1812 Stock Rom Are:
You try to unlock the FRP by Vivo Y81i 1812 DA file. and the procedure stops with flashing error.
You might have tried to root it. However, if you do not like the custom ROMs you have installed and want to go back to the original operating system
Anyway, all the solution to your problems with your phone is currently available in this article. You just need some material like Vivo Y81i Stock ROM, USB drivers and flash tool that is in it.
For the ease of my readers, I have divided this method into different parts.
1. In the first section, we will talk about the Vivo Y81i Firmware (flash file) benefits and link it to download.
2. The other part is the necessary tools and pre-requirements to install the Vivo Y81i Firmware.
3. And in the last part, we will guide you How to flash this Vivo Y81i ROM file,
To perform this advance process of Flashing stock ROM please Go Step by step. If you got any error then leave a comment.
The Advantages Of Vivo Y81i Stock ROM:
A Soft Brick or a Software Brick, is usually just when you’re Vivo Y81i is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, it is caused by a software error on Vivo Y81i.
Usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot.
They are easily fixable by flashing the stock ROM on Vivo Y81i through recovery or with SP Flash Tool.
If your Vivo Y81i device turns to a soft-brick, it may:
- Keeps Rebooting;
- Boots Straight Into Recovery;
- Boots Straight Into its Bootloader;
- Freeze at the startup screen or boot Animation;
Vivo Y81i Stock ROM Details:
|Device Supported:||Vivo Y81i|
|Tool Supported:||SP Flash Tool|
|Processor:||MediaTek MT6761 – MT6762|
|Download Vivo y81i Flash File|
Pre-requirements to Install Vivo Y81i Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Vivo Y81i
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
1. Take Vivo Y81i Backup
Before going to install stock ROM you need to take all your messages, photos, and apps from your current smartphone. This requires a backup that you then restore on your device after flashing firmware.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background, in case something happens. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
2. Download Vivo Y81i Flash Tool And Drivers:
A. Download and install Vivo Y81i Drivers. This is for basic communication between your device and PC.
These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by MediaTek chipset. With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
B. We use the Sp flash tool as Vivo y81i flash tool there are different reasons why we will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Vivo Y81i.
I believe this tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Vivo Y81i.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Vivo Y81i Firmware.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM Vivo Y81i must have a 70–80% charge.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own!
Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
How To Flash Vivo Y81i Firmware File:
1. Download Vivo Y81i flash file zip file given above and extract it on your computer.
2. Download Vivo Y81i USB driver and set up it on your computer. In case if in case you have already put in a USB driver in your computer skip this step.
3. Next, switch off your Vivo Y81i smartphone and take away the battery (it’s removable).
4. Now go to the extracted folder in Step 1 and open up the SP Flash Tool sub-folder. You will discover the “Flash_tool.exe” file in it. Launch it.
5. As soon as the SP Flash tool (Vivo Y81i Flash Tool)is launched, click on on “Download” tab.
6. Now, click on the “Scatter-loading” button within the download tab.
7. Next, click on on “Open Scatter File” and choose the scatter file from Step 1. For reference see the picture given under.
8. Now click on on the “Download” button to start out the flashing process.
9. Next, join your Vivo Y81i Android device to your computer by means of the unique USB cable (without battery – whether it is battery removable) and press volume up or volume down button.
10. The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two.
As soon as it’s over, you will notice the “Download OK” green ring in SP Flash Tool.
11. Now, shut the SP Flash tool in your computer and unplug your smartphone.
That’s it. Now you’ve successfully flashed stock ROM firmware in your Vivo Y81i Android device.
Follow Detailed Instruction Vivo Y81i Firmware File Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.
- Added: Vivo y81i flash tool
- Added: Vivo Y81i MT6762 Flash File