Welcome To All In One Thread For Vivo Y71 1724 in this post I will share all kinds of Vivo Y71 Firmware With you. like Ota software update Fastboot Rom And QFIL Flash Tool. So keep in touch and stay updated with your Vivo Y71 software upgrade.
Download Official Stock Vivo Y71 Firmware Flash File. If you have installed any custom ROM and now you want to download the Vivo Y71 flash file tested.
The Vivo Y71 is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Vivo Y71 packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Vivo Y71 is powered by a 3360mAh. It measures 155.90 x 75.70 x 7.80 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 150.00 grams.
The Vivo Y71 is a Dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Micro-USB, FM, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India).
Sensors on the phone include Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, and Gyroscope.
- 1 Vivo Y71 Firmware Flash File (1724 PD1731F Fastboot QFIL OTA]
- 2 [Vivo Y71 1724 PD1731F Fastboot QFIL OTA]
- 3 The Benefit Of Vivo Y71 Stock ROM:
- 4 Vivo Y71 Stock ROM Details:
- 5 Pre-requirements to Install Vivo Y71 Stock Firmware:
- 6 Vivo Y71 Flash Tool And Drivers:
- 7 Instructions to Install Vivo Y71 Firmware via QFIL:
- 8 How To Flash Vivo y71 Ota Firmware:
Vivo Y71 Firmware Flash File (1724 PD1731F Fastboot QFIL OTA]
[Vivo Y71 1724 PD1731F Fastboot QFIL OTA]
Vivo Y71 Firmware is the software that is provided by the vendor or You may say that the software.
which was installed by the manufacturer of the phone is Stock Rom. the other type of the Rom is Custom Rom which advance users installed after flashing it as per they desire.
Flashing a stock Firmware means installing the system image into the device’s internal flash memory. Flash memory holds Android’s firmware. the same as most other portable devices with an embedded OS.
The Benefit Of Vivo Y71 Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick
- Flash Stock ROM solves the boot loop issue.
- Update to Android 8.x and Downgrade.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone.
- To solve the lag or stutter.
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
- To reset the FRP security lock.
Vivo Y71 Stock ROM Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Vivo Y71
- Tool Supported: QPST QFIL MSM and Download tool
- Processor: Qualcomm
- Os: Android
|Download Vivo Y71 1724 Flash File|
File Name: PD1731F_EX_A_1.6.13_vivo_qcom_LA.UM.6.6.r1-03400-89xx.0_msm8953.rar
Vivo y71 Fastboot Mode Firmware
File Name: PD1731F_EX_A_1.6.13_vivo_qcom_LA.UM.6.6.r1-03400-89xx.0_msm8953_split.rar | QFIL
File Name: PD1731F_EX_A_1.6.13-update-full.zip
Vivo y71 OTA Firmware
Pre-requirements to Install Vivo Y71 Stock Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Vivo Y71
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Vivo Y71 Backup:
Vivo Y71 Flash Tool And Drivers:
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Vivo Y71 flash file.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Instructions to Install Vivo Y71 Firmware via QFIL:
1. Download the QPST tool & driver.
2. Make sure your device is charged to at least 30%.
3. Run the QFIL tool.
4. Now Browse under the Programmer path to Chose Vivo y71 programmer MBN File.
MBN File Format:
5. As soon as the MBN file is selected, Select Build will automatically select the Update or Stock ROM.
6. Next Go To Load XML, select rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml and Select Patch0.xml
Load XML comes with two option:
rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml: On choosing this file, data will not be lost.
rawprogram_unsparse.xml: Will lose RF Calibration data, IMEI and WiFi/Bluetooth Address.
7. Turn off the Phone and Attach it to PC by pressing Vol up & down button.
8. Click on Select Port and choose the port.
9. Click on Download to start flashing.
10. Disconnect device from USB cable once Finish Download appears.
Follow Detailed Instruction Vivo Y71 Firmware Flashing With QFIL.
How To Flash Vivo y71 Ota Firmware:
1. First, download Vivo y71 Ota Firmware.
2. Next, move the Vivo y71 Ota Firmware that has been downloaded to Micro SD (place it outside the folder);
3. Turn off the device then remove the battery, SIM Card, and Micro SD. Let stand a few moments then put it all back;
4. The next step is to go to Vivo y71 fastboot mode, by pressing the Volume UP + Power button simultaneously, hold it until the device vibrates and release when the Vivo logo appears on the screen.
5. For navigation use the Volume Up or Volume Down button, and confirmation with the Power button.
6. Please do wipe data and cache first;
7. Next to install ROM Vivo y71, select Apply update from external sd card menu ;
8. Then select the firmware / ROM file located on the SD Card, confirm YES to start the flashing process. Wait for the process to finish.
9. If the process is successful, select Reboot to the system to restart the device.