This article includes the Vivo V1 Firmware File. This file will allow you to Flash your Vivo V1 mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version.
You’ll find these below Vivo v1 qfil firmware files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds. Brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state. these Vivo v1 flash file tested by me many time and working file.
Vivo V1 smartphone was launched in July 2015. The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels at a PPI of 294 pixels per inch. Vivo V1 price in India starts from Rs. 15,300.
The Vivo V1 is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Vivo V1 packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Vivo V1 is powered by a 2300 mAh non removable battery. It measures 143.30 x 71.00 x 6.80 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 153.00 grams.
The Vivo V1 is a Dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensor.
Her I will show you on How to Install Vivo V1 firmware. To Install the Stock Firmware on Vivo V1 using the QPST QFIL Tool. Download the ROM which is listed in this article.
Additionally, you can upgrade your Vivo V1 mobile phone anytime, you can also install the stock firmware to upgrade to Android 8.0 Oreo manually.
The Benefit Of Vivo V1 Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock ROM solve the boot loop issue.
- Update to Android 8.x and Downgrade.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone.
- To solve the lag or stutter.
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
- To reset frp security lock on Vivo V1.
- If your Vivo v1 dead after flash
- Fix Vivo v1 baseband unknown
Vivo V1 Stock ROM Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Vivo V1
- Tool Supported: QPST QFIL MSM and Download tool
- Processor: Qualcomm
- Os: Android
|Download Vivo v1 Flash File|
Vivo V1 PD1502F Firmware (Stock ROM)
Download Vivo v1 Update zip File
Pre-requirements to Install Stock Firmware On Vivo V1:
- Supported Phone: Vivo V1
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Vivo V1 Backup:
Vivo V1 Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Vivo V1 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Instructions to Install Vivo V1 Firmware File With Qfil Flash Tool:
1. Download and install the Driver and Tool above. Then turn on the tool.
2. Turn off the phone (Remove the battery if possible, then insert the battery again), hold up the VOLUME KEY and plug in the USB cable to connect to the computer.
3. On the tool, select the files, in turn, select the Vivo v1 flash file in the ROM folder.
4. After clicking Download, wait for the flash process to finish, the time is about 5-10
Follow Detailed Instruction Vivo V1 Firmware Flashing With Qualcomm QPST.
Added: Vivo V1 PD1502F Firmware (Stock ROM)
Added: Vivo v1 Update zip File