If you’re looking for the Vinovo R5 Firmware you need to flash, it can sometimes be difficult to locate online. For Vinovo R5. In this Article/Tutorial about Unbrick Vinovo R5. and download flash files tested and working file. I have explained the method which is used by People or the Repairing Shops. I hope This Tutorial Will Help You To Unbrick Vinovo R5 Mediatek Based Devices.
This article contains the Vinovo R5 Firmware Flash File. That will allow you to recover your Vinovo R5 mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. Besides these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds. Brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
There are different reasons why we will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Vinovo R5. I believe this tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Vinovo R5.
The Advantages Of Vinovo R5 Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Vinovo R5
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Vinovo R5
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Vinovo R5
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Vinovo R5 Of Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Vinovo R5
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6572
- Os: Android 5.1 Lollipop
Pre-requirements to Install Vinovo R5 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Vinovo R5
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
- First Create a copy of your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- Second Make a duplicate of current Vinovo R5 Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- Third backup Vinovo R5 IMEI NVRAM
Download Vinovo R5 Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Vinovo R5 Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Vinovo R5 VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Vinovo R5 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- In addition, Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM Vinovo R5 must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Vinovo R5 Firmware:
1. Download Vinovo R5 stock ROM zip file given above and extract it in your computer.
2. Download Vinovo R5 USB driver and set up it on your computer. In case if in case you have already put in USB driver in your computer skip this step.
3. Next, switch off your Vinovo R5 smartphone and take away the battery (it’s removable).
4. Now go to the extracted folder in Step 1 and open up the SP Flash Tool sub-folder. You will discover “Flash_tool.exe” file in it. Launch it.
5. As soon as SP Flash tool is launched, click on on “Download” tab.
6. Now, click on on “Scatter-loading” button within the download tab.
7. Next, click on on “Open Scatter File” and choose the scatter file from Step 1. For reference see the picture given under.
8. Now click on on the “Download” button to start out the flashing process.
9. Next, join your Vinovo R5 Android device to your computer by means of the unique USB cable (without battery – whether it is battery removable) and press volume up or volume down button.
10. The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two. As soon as it’s over, you will notice the “Download OK” green ring in SP Flash Tool.
11. Now, shut SP Flash tool in your computer and unplug your smartphone.
That’s it. Now you’ve successfully flashed stock ROM firmware in your Vinovo R5 Android device. If you happen to encounter any points whereas following this tutorial, do let me know by way of feedback.
Follow Detailed Instruction Vinovo R5 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.