The InFocus M808 is powered by 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the InFocus M808 packs a 13–megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5–megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The InFocus M808 runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a 2450mAh non removable battery. It measures 147.40 x 73.20 x 7.56 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 155.00 grams.
The InFocus M808 is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Regular-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Gyroscope.
Infocus M808i MT6735 Android 5.1 Official Firmware Flash Files
Readme Once: Take a Backup: If you are going to flash the above Firmware on your Infocus M808i MT6735 device, then take a backup of important data such as Contacts, Call logs, SMS, and other data as because your personal data will be deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
The firmware shared on this page is officially released by the company and helps you to recovery your Phone if you ever got bootloop, software error, update error, hanging,Unknown Baseband, IMEI Null and dead issue.
How To Flash Infocus M808i MT6735 Android 5.1 Lollipop With Sp Flash Tool :-
- Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Install MTK android USB drivers.
- Then download Firmware file/Flash file/Rom for your phone from below.
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
- In download tab, click on scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smart phone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and re insert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy.
- After flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.