Panasonic Eluga Ray 500 smartphone was launched in September 2017. The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels. Panasonic Eluga Ray 500 price in India starts from Rs. 8,699.
The Panasonic Eluga Ray 500 is powered by 1.25GHz quad-core Mediatek MTK6737 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Panasonic Eluga Ray 500 packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Panasonic Eluga Ray 500 runs Android 7.0 and is powered by a 4000mAh non removable battery.
The Panasonic Eluga Ray 500 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensor.
Pansonic Eluga Ray 500 MT6737M Official Firmware Flash Files
Readme Once: Take a Backup: If you are going to flash the above Firmware on your Pansonic Eluga Ray 500 MT6737M device, then take a backup of important data such as Contacts, Call logs, SMS, and other data as because your personal data will be deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
The firmware shared on this page is officially released by the company and helps you to recovery your Phone if you ever got bootloop, software error, update error, hanging,Unknown Baseband, IMEI Null and dead issue.
How To Flash Pansonic Eluga Ray 500 MT6737M With Sp Flash Tool :-
- Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Install MTK android USB drivers.
- Then download Firmware file/Flash file/Rom for your phone from below.
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
- In download tab, click on scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smart phone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and re insert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy.
- After flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.