HTC Desire 820S Dual SIM MT6752 Official Stock Firmware SP Flash Tool Files.
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide before Performing Any Action.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for HTC Desire 820S Dual SIM MT6752. Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
You Can Use The Following Flash Files For Upgrade HTC Desire 820S Dual SIM/ And If You Want To Hard Reset It By Flashing The Stock ROM/ In Case If You Are Using Any Custom Rom And Want Back To Stock Rom And Official Firmware Or Facing The Boot Loop Problem. This Method Is Also Useful For Sudden Death/Bricked/Not Power And Also After Flashing The Stock Rom IMEI Null or Unknown Baseband Problems Can Be Solved.
Flash a Backup or ROM with SP Flash Tool Disclaimer:-
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks!
It is always dangerous! On some models of phones you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
[toggle title=”HTC Desire 820S Dual SIM MT6752 Drivers” state=”close”]
[toggle title=”How To Flash HTC Desire 820S Dual SIM MT6752 With Sp Flash Tool” state=”close”]
Next click on the “Scatter loading” button and locate the scatter text from the unzipped ROM earlier, as shown below :-
Now click the “Download” button and connect your device (in off state) to the PC or Laptop via USB Cable and immediately press Volume Up button momentarily, and your device will be detected accordingly and initiating the flashing process, as shown below :-
It will complete the flash process in a minute or so, and when it is complete and successful, you see the yellow full bar and a big check mark as shown below :-
Now, you can switch on your device.