if you are facing Jivi Prime P4442 firmware issue. Then you can install ROM at home without any help of a software technician. in fact not all of the issues that are the hardware fault.
Today we will discuss how to sort out Jivi Prime P4442 Stock Rom issue. There are several methods to Flash Jivi Prime P4442 Firmware. Of course, there are also some custom mods and ROMs that you can try.
However, if you do not like the custom ROMs you have installed and want to go back to the original operating system, we have the guide for you.
If you are looking for this guide, we will now see how you can flash the stock firmware on Jivi Prime P4442.
We are going to Flash Stock ROM on Jivi Prime P4442. In this guide, we have used the SP Flash Tool to flash the Jivi Prime P4442 Firmware.
And we include the Official link to Download Jivi Prime P4442 Stock ROM and all Needed Files. your device may get bricked And flashing stock ROM is the only way to go out.
To perform this advance process of Flashing stock ROM please Go Step by step. If you got any error then leave a Comment.
We use the Sp flash tool for this procedure there are different reasons why we will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Jivi Prime P4442. I believe this tool is very efficient.
Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Jivi Prime P4442.
The Advantages Of Jivi Prime P4442 Stock ROM:
A Soft Brick or a Software Brick, is usually just when you’re Jivi Prime P4442 is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error on Jivi Prime P4442.
Usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot.
They are easily fixable by flashing the stock ROM on Jivi Prime P4442 through recovery or with SP Flash Tool.
If your Jivi Prime P4442 device turns to a soft-brick, it may:
- Keeps Rebooting;
- Boots Straight Into Recovery;
- Boots Straight Into its Bootloader;
- Freeze at the startup screen or boot Animation;
Jivi Prime P4442 Stock ROM Details:
|Device Supported||Jivi Prime P4442|
|Tool Supported||SPD Flash Tool|
Pre-requirements to Install Jivi Prime P4442 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Jivi Prime P4442
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
1. Take Jivi Prime P4442 Backup
Before going to install stock ROM you need to take all your messages, photos, and apps from your current smartphone. This requires a backup that you then restore on your device after flashing firmware.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background, in case something happens. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
2. Download Jivi Prime P4442 Flashing Tool And Drivers:
A. Download and install Spreadtrum Drivers.zip. This is for basic communication between your device and PC.
These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by MediaTek chipset. With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
B. We use the SPD Download Tool for this procedure there are different reasons why we will use Spd Flash Tool to unbrick the Jivi Prime P4442.
I believe this tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Jivi Prime P4442.
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Jivi Prime P4442 Firmware.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM Jivi Prime P4442 must have a 70–80% charge.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Jivi Prime P4442 Firmware:
- Install Spreadtrum Drivers.
- Install the SPD Download Tool.
- Open the Research download tool > bin folder.
- Launch ResearchDownload.exe.
- Click on the Load Packet icon (top left corner).
- In the window that pops up, navigate to the location of the GFive President Shark 3 Firmware.pac file, select it then click Open.
- The PAC file should now be loaded (its name should appear at the top).
- Click the Settings Icon (top left corner).
- In the box that pops up, untick any item(s) you do not wish to flash then click OK. Ignore this step if you wish to flash all files.
- Click the Start downloading button.
- You should see Waiting…. under the Progress bar.
- Switch off the phone (still with battery inside) then connect it to the PC via USB cord (note that you might need to hold the volume decrease button while connecting to PC on some phones) and flashing should begin. DO NOT interrupt.
- Once flashing is complete, you’ll see Passed.
- Click on the Stop downloading icon then disconnect the phone from PC and boot.
Follow Detailed Instruction Jivi Prime P4442 Firmware Flashing With Spd Flash Tool.