How To Activate Android Gestures
In 2017, Apple launched the iPhone X, the first smartphone that took the gesture as a navigation system. After all of the major Android competitors have tried to enter the gestures with mixed success.
Today we see a user-friendly application that helps us to make gestures on all smartphones.
Why activate the gestures on Android?
Simplify the use of smartphones with very large displays becomes mandatory. Many manufacturers customize the software on their smartphones, including gestures and default shortcuts. Your smartphone without it? Here’s how to get around this.
We come to the aid of liquid engines
In addition, we have chosen to carry out this difficult task – it Gestures for navigation fluid Really a complete and customizable application in any aspect. It also works fine with the free version
How to activate and customize gestures:
- Connect your phone to your PC and allow the connection through the USB Debugging
- Now on the PC, open the ADB folder and open a PowerShell window, clicking the right mouse button and the Shift key on your keyboard.
- Open the app and immediately begin to give all the necessary permits
- You will be asked to turn on the app via USB debugging, please do so by following the instructions
- Type the following in the PowerShell window on your PC: adb shell pm pm grant com.fb.fluid android.permission.WRITE_SECURE settings
- Once this is done, turn the gestures using the button at the top right
- Now you can go to the personalized part
- Go to personalize and configure all the following:
- Navigate to the area of the launch and configure all the following:
- On the navigation bar, you can disable the navigation bar to use only gestures
- Turning to the Left edge, Right edge, and Bottom edge, you can decide what action to perform for each side
- After completing this step, you will be ready to use gestures