How to hard reset Beats Fit Pro headphones
See in this tutorial how to reset the Beats Fit Pro. The procedure will return the headphones to their original factory configuration, allowing you to pair them again.
Beats Fit Pro headphones stopped connecting with your cell phone, is it muted or doesn’t charge normally? Do the reset procedure below to see if your issue is resolved.
Reset Beats Fit Pro headphones
- Place the earphones inside the charging case and leave it open.
- Then press and hold the case button for 15 seconds.
- The LED indicator light will flash red and white.
- Immediately release the case button and wait for the reset to complete.
- After the procedure, the indicator light on the case will be flashing white indicating that the headphones are now in pairing mode.
To re-pair, your Beats Fit Pro headphones on your iPhone, Mac, Android, or Windows, go to this re-pair page.