See in this tutorial how to connect the Motorola Verve Buds 500 headphones to your cell phone. Currently using the Bluetooth 5.0 version, the Motorola Verve Buds 500 can easily connect with other devices, achieving good latency and excellent audio transmission.
The Motorola Verve Buds 500 features HD audio with CrystalTalk noise-canceling technology. Its connection range is 90 meters and weighs just 48 grams. It has compatibility with the main virtual assistants, it has support for Google Now, Siri, and also Alexa from Amazon. It can be purchased in white or black and comes with 5 pairs of tips (in-ear adapter) for the headphones in different colors. Currently, it is costing around R$ 699.00 in the main stores.
Connecting Motorola Verve Buds 500 Headphones
Synchronizing the Motorola Verve Buds 500 headphones with your cell phone is very simple. There are two methods to pair the devices, you can connect directly via the cell phone’s BlueTooth or choose to do it with the help of the app. We recommend using the Verve Life app as it is more intuitive.
- First, make sure your headphones are charged. If you’re not sure, leave the headphones charging in the case for about half an hour. Do this by plugging the charger with micro USB input into the case and then into the socket.
- Then remove the earphones from inside the case. The LED on the right earphone will start to flash blue and red simultaneously, letting you know that it is ready to be connected.
- Now go to your phone‘s Bluetooth settings.
- Wait for the phone to find the phone. It will appear in the “Available Devices ” section with the name “ VerveBuds 500 “.
- Tap on this option and wait for the pairing to complete to start using your Verve Buds 500 headphones normally.
Note: Do not connect VerveBuds 500 (L) if it appears in the phone’s Bluetooth options. Before pairing, the right earphone (R) must be synced with the left earphone. This should happen automatically as soon as you remove them from inside the case and wait for some time.
- Download and install the Verve Life app on your phone.
- Go to the Devices tab tap on “ Add Device “.
- On the next screen, tap on the “ True Wireless ” category.
- Select the Verve Buds 500 headset and tap “Pair”.
- The headphones will be paired in a few seconds, just wait.
How to use Verve Buds 500 headphones commands?
Use the bottom right earphone button to execute the following commands during music playback:
- Press 1 time to play or pause a song when it is playing.
- Press 2 times to skip to the next song.
- Or 3 times to go back to the beginning of the currently playing song.
Note: To return to the beginning of the previous tracks, press 3 times at intervals until you reach the previous song you want, it will be played from the beginning.
Use the right earphone button to activate the Siri, Google Now, or Alexa voice assistant feature (the assistant will depend on the platform used on your device, such as Google Now for Android phones):
- Press 2 times to call your phone’s personal voice assistant.
Note: the feature does not work if you are playing a song, you must pause for the assistant app to activate.
Turn off phone:
- Press and hold the bottom button on the handset for a few seconds and then release it.
How long does the headphones battery last?
According to the manufacturer, the headphones have a battery life of 3 hours. But if you count on the 2 recharges that can be made from your case, users will be able to have up to 9 hours of use without needing to charge the electrical network.
How does noise cancellation work?
CrystalTalk is a technology created by Motorola exclusively to improve user conversation during phone calls. With a microphone built into each earcup to pick up the voice, the noise canceling feature will be activated the moment you make or answer a voice or video call on your cell phone. Unfortunately, the feature will not work when the user is listening to music.
One of the earbuds does not play or both do not connect to the phone: Use this procedure to resolve most audio and connection issues on your Motorola Verve Buds 500.
- First, remove the Verve Buds 500’s current connection to the phone. Go to Bluetooth settings, tap on the name of the phone and select “Remove” or “Forget”.
- Then pick up the headphones and at the same time, press and hold the bottom buttons for 4 seconds. The LEDs will now be off.
- Now put the headphones back in the case and wait about 15 seconds and remove them after this time has passed.
- Again, hold down the 2 buttons on the earphones at the same time, do this for 20 seconds, and then release.
- After these steps, re-pair and see if everything is back to normal.
Any questions about this procedure, send us a message or leave a question in the comment below.