[Guide] How To Factory Restore LG Marquee LS855
How to Hard Reset, Factory Restore Password Wipe the LG Marquee LS 855
Caution Almost all Data is going to be removed and restored to original settings.
Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for LG Marquee LS855 .
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
1. Take off battery cover.
2. Remove & insert battery
3. At the same time press & hold volume switch down and power button simultaneously. Don’t let go until shown a boot menu screen.
4. Scroll down and up with volume button. Choose Factory Reset by pushing the menu button
5. Verify on next screen by choosing “yes” and press the menu button.
6. Next screen choose “reboot system now”
5. Hold on and watch it reboots and you done.