In this tutorial, you will learn how to configure smart band LH719 on your mobile phone. Also learn how to enable wristband notifications, change watch faces and reset to factory settings.
The LH719 smart band is a smart bracelet that has many features. However, it is necessary to connect/pair with the cell phone to use these features. Check out the steps below.
How to connect LH719 smart band with a cell phone?
1. Activate your mobile’s Bluetooth, go to this Play Store page and click Install to download the FitPro app .
2. After installation, open the application and authorize any requests for permissions that appear on the screen. After being taken to the app’s home screen, tap the Set tab located below. To start the pairing process, click on the Link device option .
3. On the scan screen, wait to find the smart band. In the Devices Found results, tap LH719 and wait until all connections are completed.
4. After the process is complete the app will return to the home screen. A pop-up notifying you that all data is already synced will be displayed. This means the devices are already connected. To confirm, make sure the date and time information on the wristband is the same as on the cell phone.
Now that you’ve successfully connected your smart band with your mobile phone, we’ll show you how to configure some of the app’s features below.
How to enable LH319 smart band notifications?
The LH719 smart bracelet can receive the app, call, and SMS notifications right after syncing. You can receive call alerts and messages sent to your cell phone. See below how to enable this function.
Go to the Set tab and select the Push Message option. A list of supported apps to send notifications to the bracelet. To enable an app, such as Facebook or WhatsApp, tap the key next to the name to enable it. Remember, you must give FitPro permission to use these features.
The LH719 smart band has multiple watch faces to change the look of your dial. By default, the bracelet has only one watch face in its memory. However, you can easily apply others through your app. Follow the steps below.
How to change the watch face of the LH319 smart band?
Go to the app’s SET tab and tap Dial Settings. In the DEFAULT tab, you will see the watch face that is currently being used as the watch face on the bracelet. To select and use a new one, click the RECOMMEND tab .
There are different themes for dials. Swipe the screen to navigate between the various watch faces available for free. When you find the one you want, click on it and follow the instructions to send it to the bracelet.
How to reset smartband LH719?
There are a few reasons that might require a factory reset on the bracelet. Synchronize on another smartphone or because there is some kind of problem in the Bluetooth connection of one of the devices. To resolve any of the above issues, please follow the instructions below.
1. Go to the SET tab, scroll down the screen, tap the Reset device option and confirm to apply reset.
2. Next, you will need to remove the current connection to the cell phone. To do this, go to the Bluetooth settings and tap disconnect/forget next to the smart band name.
Now that the devices are completely unpaired, you can make a new connection with another cell phone by following the instructions at the top of this page.