Tutorial with all the steps to pair Beats Fit Pro headphones with an Android phone, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or Windows notebook.
Pairing Beats Fit Pro headphones is very simple to do, you can connect them to different devices via Bluetooth connection. Just put the earbuds in Pairing Mode and follow the instructions according to your device.
How to pair Beats Fit Pro headphones on Android, iOS, and Windows?
Follow the steps below to pair your Beats Fit Pro headphones with your device.
- First, you need to download and install the Beats App on your mobile phone.
- Make sure your Bluetooth and mobile location are turned on.
- Then, bring the headphones closer to the Android phone or tablet.
- A pop-up window will open asking for pairing between the devices.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection.
Once you’ve paired your Beats headphones, you can set up and make adjustments right in the Beats app.
Note: If the pairing pop-up window does not appear on your phone screen, open the Beats app, tap the menu in the top left corner, select App Settings > Android Settings > Permissions, turn on Location and try pairing again.
On iPhone / iPad /iPod touch:
- Activate the device’s Bluetooth.
- Place the Beats Fit Pro headphones in the case and leave the case cover open.
- Keep Beats Fit Pro close to the device (the phone cannot have the screen locked).
- Follow the instructions on the screen
- Turn on Bluetooth on your Mac or compatible device.
- Place the Beats Fit Pro headphones inside the case.
- Leave the case cover open and keep it close to your Mac or device.
- Press and hold the case button until the light flashes.
- Open the Bluetooth menu on your Mac or another device.
- Select “System Preferences” and click “Bluetooth”.
- A list of found Bluetooth devices will be displayed.
- Click Beats Fit Pro to perform pairing.
On Windows 10/11:
- Open the cover of the case (the headphones must be inside) and place it next to the notebook.
- Open the Windows “Start” menu and click “Settings.”
- On the left side menu, click on “Bluetooth & Devices”.
- Next to the “Devices” section, click “Add Device”.
- In the pop-up window that opens, click on “Bluetooth”.
- In the list of found devices, click on “Beats Fit Pro”.
- Wait for the pairing to complete.
Note: To enter pairing mode, press and hold the case button until the light starts flashing. Do not remove the earbuds from the case until pairing is complete.