Tutorial with all the steps to pair Beats Fit Pro headphones with an Android phone, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or Windows notebook.
Pairing Beats Fit Pro headphones is very simple; you can connect them to different devices via Bluetooth. Just put the earbuds in Pairing Mode and follow the instructions according to your device.
How do you pair Beats Fit Pro headphones on Android, iOS, and Windows?
Follow the steps below to pair your Beats Fit Pro headphones with your device.
Beats headphones, like AirPods, work seamlessly with Android phones despite being designed by Apple. You can enjoy a hassle-free experience with easy manual pairing. In this guide, we’ll demonstrate the pairing process using a Samsung device, but the steps are generally similar for other Android models as they share a common interface.
Here’s how to connect your wireless Beats headphones to your Android phone:
- Swipe down from the centre of your Android home screen and tap the Bluetooth logo to access Bluetooth settings.
- Toggle the Bluetooth switch to enable the Bluetooth function.
- Put your Beats into pairing mode, then tap the Scan button to search for your headphones.
- Your Beats should appear under Available Devices. Select your Beats, and pairing with your Android device will begin.
- Wait for the status to change from Connecting to Connected, indicating a successful pairing.
Now, your Beats headphones are connected to your Android phone, providing a seamless audio experience.
On iPhone / iPad /iPod touch:
- Activate the device’s Bluetooth.
- Place the Beats Fit Pro headphones in the case and open the cover.
- Keep Beats Fit Pro close to the device (the phone cannot have the screen locked).
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your Mac or compatible device.
- Place the Beats Fit Pro headphones inside the case.
- Leave the case cover open and close to your Mac or device.
- Press and hold the case button until the light flashes.
- Open the Bluetooth menu on your Mac or another device.
- Select “System Preferences” and click “Bluetooth”.
- A list of found Bluetooth devices will be displayed.
- Click Beats Fit Pro to perform pairing.
On Windows 10/11:
- Open the case cover (the headphones must be inside) and place it next to the notebook.
- Open the Windows “Start” menu and click “Settings.”
- On the left side menu, click on “Bluetooth & Devices”.
- Next to the “Devices” section, click “Add Device.”
- In the pop-up window that opens, click on “Bluetooth.”
- In the list of found devices, click on “Beats Fit Pro.”
- Wait for the pairing to complete.
Note: To enter pairing mode, press and hold the case button until the light starts flashing. Do not remove the earbuds from the case until pairing is complete.