Do you want to customize the theme of your conversations on Instagram? Then you came to the right place because here you will see how to change the color of Instagram chats. This setting will add a more personal touch to your profile. So don’t let it go!
How to change the background color and theme of your Instagram chats
Although there are several alternatives to Instagram, this Facebook app does not stop growing and improving. Why do we say it? Well, because the social network always offers its users great news. The latest mega-update to Instagram is a demonstration of this.
One of the coolest features of the app is that you can personalize your chats by changing the theme and color. Instagram DM is widely used. Therefore, it is great that the social network has these types of adjustments.
To use the function, do what we explain in the following list:
- Open the app from your mobile.
- Tap on the Instagram Direct icon.
- Enter the conversation where you want to customize the color of the chat.
- Hit the “I” icon. This is located in the upper right corner of the conversation.
- At that moment, you will see the “Details” menu.
- Then, in the “Chat Settings” section, press the “Topic” option.
- Now slide up the “Chat topic” drop-down submenu.
- After that, click on the icon of the background theme that you are going to use and that’s it.
With this process, only one chat is customized at a time, since there is no option to change the color of all your conversations at the same time (the same happens when hiding the Like count on Instagram ), something that is a bit confusing. But don’t worry, maybe the app will change this in the next updates.
Do you like this function of the social network? Are you going to change the color and theme of your chats? Tell us in the comments.