Among the thousands of tricks that exist to improve your videos on TikTok, there is one with which you can make someone else’s voice say whatever you want. Today we are going to teach you how to use the voices of celebrities in your TikTok.
It is very easy and is done through the Uberduck website. We are going to explain it to you step by step so that you can make a celebrity say what you want.
How to use celebrity voices on TikTok with Uberduck
- Open the uberduck.ai website. To enter you can use your Gmail or Discord account.
- Search for the voice you want to emulate, there are multiple options, from rappers to comics. For this example, we chose SpongeBob, the voice of Patrick.
- Write the text you want the voice to say and press the blue button “Synthesize” to do the process.
- A gray box will appear where you can hear the voice you created. If you liked the audio, download it with the gray “Download” button.
- Open your TikTok, activate the load in “+” and look for the option “Sounds”.
- Click on “My sound”, select the folder where the audio you created is, upload it and you’re done.
If you want to create a more professional video, you can use any video editing app and align the audio wherever you want. We recommend Capcut, which has many functions and advantages, in addition to being the one used by most of the most popular tiktokers.
TikTok has become a very popular social network whose number of users is increasing day by day. Tiktokers are increasingly creative and it is reflected in the content they upload.
With all this, we hope that in your next videos using the voices of celebrities on TikTok and other tricks, they will have that spark you need for your publications to go viral and start the path of being an “influencer”. Good luck with that, the competition is tough.