How to activate the video stabilizer on Poco M3
Are you tired of the videos you record with the Poco M3 coming out shaky? Well, relax, because today you will learn how to activate the video stabilizer of your Poco M3. So the camera of your Poco M3 will manage to make videos much less shaky.
Tutorial to activate the video stabilization of your Poco M3 with the GCam
First, you should know that the native camera app of this mobile does not have any type of stabilizer. This makes the moving videos that you record with the Poco M3 come out quite shaky.
So how will you manage to shoot good videos with the Poco M3 if its stock camera doesn’t have a stabilizer? Well, calm down, for this, you just have to install the GCam on your Poco M3. Google Camera offers a number of cool features that will greatly improve the photographic results of your Poco M3. One of those functions is electronic video stabilization.
Below you can see how to download the GCam with Gcamator. With the Google camera, you will be able to activate the video stabilizer on your Poco M3 once and for all.
How to download and install the Google camera on your Poco M3 quickly and safely with Gcamator
One of the biggest drawbacks of GCam is that it is not an app that you can download on Google Play. To use this application you will have to find on the Internet the APK that contains the Google camera port that best suits your mobile. This process is very messy and you can avoid it using Gcamator. Decimator will help you quickly and safely download the ideal GCam for your Poco M3.
Downloading the APK of the Google Camera with Gcamator is very easy. To do so, you just have to follow the steps that you will see below:
- Install Gcamator on your Poco M3.
- Open the app and go to the “Your GCam” tab.
- Now, wait for Gcamator to find the APK that has the Google camera compatible with your Poco M3.
- After that, press the “Install” box.
- Allow Gcamator to access the files on your Poco M3 to start the GCam download.
- Finally, install the APK file that Gcamator downloaded on your mobile.
Which set to touch on the GCam to activate the video stabilizer on your Poco M3
Now all you have to do is activate video stabilization in the GCam settings. The process is very simple. Follow the steps that you will see below to do it quickly and without getting involved:
- Enter the GCam of your Poco M3.
- Unfold the top bar and click on the Settings icon to enter the Google camera settings.
- Activate the “EIS Video stabilization” option in the GCam configuration.
So you will have the video stabilizer on your Poco M3! With this stabilization activated, the results you will get when recording videos will be much better.
Extra GCam features that will help you get the most out of your Poco M3’s camera
Turning on video stabilization is just the tip of the iceberg of what you can do with the Google camera. The GCam also offers you many other extra features that the Poco M3’s stock camera does not. The most notable are:
- GCam allows you to record 4K videos at 60 FPS. Remember that with the Poco M3’s native camera you can only record Full HD videos at 30 FPS, so the improvement in this section will be remarkable.
- With the Google camera, you can take photos in RAW format. This opens up the possibility of editing the photographs you take with the Poco M3 in more detail.
- Lastly, the GCam has better image processing algorithms than the Poco M3’s stock camera. This will result in sharper photos, better focus, and much more vivid colors.
That’s why GCam will make the most of your Poco M3’s potential for taking photos and recording videos.
Will you install this incredible app on your mobile? Or do you prefer to know why GCam improves the quality of the photos you take with your mobile so much?