How To Use And Activate Chat Bubbles on Telegram
The new version of Google’s mobile operating system, Android 11, includes a huge number of new features that will be coupled with instant messaging applications. One of these novelties is chat bubbles, a function that allows most messaging apps to show a bubble above the mobile interface
If you don’t want to wait for your mobile to update to Android 11 to be able to activate this function, you are in luck, because Telegram allows you to activate and use chat bubbles on any Android mobile, how? Keep reading that below we explain absolutely everything.
How to activate chat bubbles in Telegram
- Within the Telegram app for Android, you must click on the three small lines that are located at the top left of the screen.
- Therefore, click on the option that says Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of everything and hold down on “Telegram for Android” to activate the Telegram developer options (press until an emoji appears).
- Press and hold again on “Telegram for Android” until a menu with options appears. Inside the Debug Menu, click on Enable chat bubbles and that’s it.
Carrying out all these steps, you should be able to see Telegram bubbles on your Android mobile. Of course, it is important that you have the latest version of the messenger downloaded and installed on your phone.
Can’t activate chat bubbles on Telegram?
If after completing the tutorial you still cannot see the chat bubbles in Telegram, don’t worry, there are mobiles in which you must perform a couple of extra steps to activate this function. Of course, you must activate the developer options on your Android mobile to be able to do the following tutorial:
- Within the Settings of your mobile, click on System.
- Give the option that says Advanced options.
- Click on Developer.
- Go to the category that says Applications and then activate the option that says Pictures.
Having activated that option, you will have to do all these steps that we show you below:
- Within the Settings of your mobile, click on Applications and notifications.
- Click on Telegram.
- Click on the option that says Notifications.
- Click on Advanced options.
- And finally, activate the option that says Allow notification point.
Without much more to add, it is important to mention that this function will come natively to Telegram through an update, when? It is still unknown since it is not known when they will add the chat bubbles in Telegram to activate automatically.