Wiko Jimmy Android 4.4 Firmware Flash Files
Wiko Jimmy offers a 4.5-inch display with an 854 x 480 pixels FWVGA resolution, a quad-core processor clocked at 1.3 GHz, 512 MB of RAM memory, 4 GB space of internal storage, a microSD card slot, a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera.
Download Newest SP Flash Tool– It is a very useful utility for fixing soft brick or Stuck cases especially for the Media-Tek devices. You could flash Stock or Custom Rom’s of your choice.
Download MediaTek USB VCOM drivers.
Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install Mtk Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Unpack Flash Tools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe.
- Select “scatter-Loading” and search scatter.txt in ROM.
- Wait for the file to be added into Flash Tool.
- Select “Download Only” or if upgrade “Firmware upgrade”
- Turn off your phone, remove the battery (if the battery is removable) and replace it after some seconds (and don’t turn on the phone).
- Press “Download” button to start and connect your phone to the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- And green circles display.
Follow Detailed Instruction MTK Phones Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.