This time I will share a tutorial on how to flash Wiko Sunset 2 Firmware. With computers in an easy and tested way on our devices. In this article, you will find Wiko Sunset 2 Stock Firmware ROM. official download link flashing tutorial and flash tool. Download Wiko Sunset 2 stock ROM from here. Flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again.
This article contains the Wiko Sunset 2 Firmware Flash File. That will allow you to recover your Wiko Sunset 2 mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. Besides these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds. Brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
There are different reasons why we will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Wiko Sunset 2. I believe this tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Wiko Sunset 2.
The Advantages Of Wiko Sunset 2 Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Wiko Sunset 2
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Wiko Sunset 2
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Wiko Sunset 2
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Wiko Sunset 2 Of Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Wiko Sunset 2
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6572
- Os: Android
Pre-requirements to Install Wiko Sunset 2 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Wiko Sunset 2
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Download Wiko Sunset 2 Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Wiko Sunset 2 Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Wiko Sunset 2 VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Wiko Sunset 2 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- In addition, Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM Wiko Sunset 2 must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Wiko Sunset 2 Firmware:
- First Of All Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Also, Install MTK Android USB drivers.
- Then download Wiko Sunset 2 Firmware.
- Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
- Now open the SP flash tool.exe.
- Afterward, go to download button in SP flash tool.
- Next In the download tab, click on the scatter load button at the right.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button on top left.
- Immediately connect your smartphone with a USB cable, and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, finally a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy.
- After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes surely. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Wiko Sunset 2 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.