- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Note 1717.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Pre Requirements To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 1717
- Have installed the USB drivers .
- Download and unzip the file Odin3-v1.85.zip
- Download the file pda.tar
Installation Root Samsung Galaxy Note 1717 :-
- On your computer, open the file Odin3 v1.85.exe .
- Click the PDA and select the file pda.tar .
- Turn off your mobile.
- Reboot your phone into download mode by pressing the keys Power + Volume Down and hold down. Then press the Volume Up .
- Connect your phone to your computer.
- A yellow square ID: Com to appear in Odin, proof that your phone is correctly detected.
- Start the installation by clicking Start .
- Wait for the installation.
- At the end of the installation, PASS! should appear in Odin. You can then disconnected your mobile. Now your mobile is Rooted.
Now you can install the application Superuser to manage the allocation of root privileges.