The specific ZTU S8 Firmware comes with a Stock ROM of ZTU S8. This helps you to bypass FRP lock and revert form root and custom ROM.
Why would you want to flash Firmware on your ZTU S8?
There are various reasons to flash (Firmware on ZTU S8).
The Benefit Of ZTU S8 Firmware:
- Flash Stock ROM to unbrick
- Update and downgrade
- Unroot or fix bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert to stock to get your warranty
- Keeps rebooting issue
- If your phone boots straight into recovery
- Phone boots straight into its bootloader
ZTU S8 Firmware Details:
- Gapps: Included
- Device Supported: ZTU S8
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Soc: MediaTek MT6580
- Os: Android 5.1 Lollipop
Requirements To Flash ZTU S8 Stock ROM:
- Charge your mobile: Your phone may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Full Backup
Download ZTU S8 Flash Tool And Drivers:
A. Download and install ZTU S8 Drivers. The necessary communication between your device and PC.
B. We use the Sp flash tool for as ZTU S8 Flash Tool because of this tool is very efficient and support all kind of MTK phones.
Instructions to Flash ZTU S8 Stock ROM:
1. First of all Download the ‘ZTU S8 flash file zip‘ which is given above and extract it on your computer’s desktop. Also, download and extract the sp flash tool.
3. Next, switch off your smartphone and take away the battery (if it is removable).
4. Now go to the sp flash tool extract folder and launch it.
5. As soon as the SP Flash tool is launch, click on the Download tab.
6. Now, click on the Scatter-loading button within the download tab.
7. Choose the scatter file from the firmware extract folder.
8. Now click on the Download button to start the flashing process.
10. The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two.
As soon as it’s over, you will notice the Download OK green ring in SP Flash Tool.
Now, close the SP Flash tool and unplug your smartphone.
That’s it. Now you’ve successfully flashed stock ROM on your ZTU S8.
Follow Detailed Instruction To Flash Firmware With Sp Flash Tool.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide before flashing “ZTU S8 Firmware”.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM must have a 70–80% charge.