This guide is about how to flash We E1 Firmware File. Flash the stock ROM on We E1 will hard reset your phone so backup your data first. The download link is free and without a password enjoy.
Why would you want to flash Firmware on your We E1?
There are various reasons to flash Firmware on Oukitel K9. For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove the FRP lock from it. If you’re going to reset your phone hard and you cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems that cause flashing stock ROM are.
The Benefit Of We E1 Firmware:
- Flash Stock ROM To Unbrick
- Update and downgrade
- Unroot or fix bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert to stock to get your warranty
- Keeps rebooting issue
- if your phone boots straight into recovery
- Phone boots straight into its bootloader
We E1 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: We E1
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
Download we e1 flash file without password:
Requirements to flash We E1 Stock ROM:
- Supported Phone: We E1 Stock ROM
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
1. Take We E1 Firmware Backup
Before going to install We E1 stock ROM, you need to take all your messages, photos, and apps from your current smartphone. This requires a backup that you then restore on your device after flashing firmware.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background, in case something happens. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
2. Download We E1 Flash Tool And Drivers:
A. Download and install We E1 Drivers. The necessary communication between your device and PC.
These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by MediaTek chipset. With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
B. We use the Sp flash tool for as We E1 Flash Tool this procedure there are different reasons why we will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the We E1.
I believe this tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your We E1.
Instructions to Flash We E1 Stock ROM:
1. Download We E1 flash file zip file is given above and extracts it in your computer.
2. Download We E1 USB driver and set up it on your computer. In case if in case you have already put in a USB driver in your computer skip this step.
3. Next, switch off your We E1 smartphone and take away the battery (it’s removable).
4. Now go to the extracted folder in Step 1 and open up the SP Flash Tool sub-folder. You will discover the “Flash_tool.exe” file in it. Launch it.
5. As soon as the SP Flash tool is launch, click on on “Download” tab.
6. Now, click on on “Scatter-loading” button within the download tab.
7. Next, click on on “Open Scatter File” and choose the scatter file from Step 1. For reference, see the picture given below.
8. Now click on on the “Download” button to start the flashing process.
9. Next, join your We E1 Android device to your computer using the USB cable (without battery – whether it is battery removable) and press volume up or volume down button.
10. The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two.
As soon as it’s over, you will notice the “Download OK” green ring in SP Flash Tool.
11. Now, shut SP Flash tool in your computer and unplug your smartphone.
That’s it. Now you’ve successfully flashed stock ROM firmware in your We E1 Android device.
Follow Detailed Instruction We E1 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing We E1 Firmware.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM We E1 must have a 70–80% charge.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own!
Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.