Vivo X21 Firmware Flash File [QFIL Pie ROM]
If you own Vivo X21 and looking for Vivo X21 firmware. ADB Driver, and Fastboot Driver suitable for your device. then this is the right place to download Vivo X21 ADB Driver, Android USB Driver and Fastboot Drivers. Sometimes users brick their devices when rooting. And the only way to fix that is flashing back the Vivo X21 stock firmware. Vivo X21 Stock Firmware is application and operating system that control. How Vivo X21 operates, and it flashed into Vivo X21 phone’s ROM.
The Vivo X21 is powered by 2.2GHz octa-core processor and it comes with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 128GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Vivo X21 packs a 12-megapixel (f/1.8, 1.4-micron) primary camera and a 5-megapixel (f/2.4) secondary camera on the rear and a 12-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Vivo X21 is powered by a 3200mAh nonremovable battery. It measures 154.50 x 74.80 x 7.40 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 156.20 grams.
The Vivo X21 is a Dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, Micro-USB, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include a Fingerprint sensor, Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, and Gyroscope.
Vivo X21 Firmware Flash File [QFIL Pie ROM]:
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the X21 Firmware on Vivo X21. First of all, download the software, Smartphone Flash tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. Now here we come with a full working guide on how to install Stock ROM and on Vivo X21. Some cases, We have bricked our Vivo X21, after that, we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) with the Stock Firmware anytime. Also if you think your Vivo X21 lag or has a problem, then flash the Stock ROM through the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware does not void a warranty on the Vivo X21.
We will use Qualcomm QPST to unbrick the Vivo X21 as we use for Micromax Canvas Magnus 2 Plus. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Vivo X21.
The Benefit Of Vivo X21 Firmware:
Keep the warranty. Vivo X21 Stock ROMs would not void your warranty of Android devices. One of the biggest reasons why users don’t go for the custom ROMs is that rooting will immediately void your warranty. Installing a custom ROM needs to get root access. Most of the Manufacturers prohibit rooting or installing a custom Android version.
Pre-installed apps. Vivo X21 devices with stock ROMs usually come with lots of pre-installed apps. These apps sometimes are good enough to attract customers such as music players, live wallpapers, app store, calendar, weather and so on. However, these pre-installed apps sometimes are seldom used by users which are called bloatware. In that, this advantage may turn into a disadvantage.
Premium Features. Just like the pre-installed apps, Vivo X21 Stock ROMs also come with lots of premium features which are not available in custom ROMs. These features include a home screen, font, launcher or app drawer. Devices which developed by different manufacturers shipped different premium features and apps.
Vivo X21 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Vivo X21
- Tool Supported: QFIL QPST
- Processor: Qualcomm
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
Pre-requirements to Install Vivo X21 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Vivo X21
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Vivo X21 Backup:
Vivo X21 Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Vivo X21 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Instructions to Install Vivo X21 Firmware:
1. Download the QPST tool & driver.
2. Make sure your device is charged to at least 30%.
3. Run QFIL tool.
- rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml: On choosing this file, data will not be lost.
- rawprogram_unsparse.xml: Will lose RF Calibration data, IMEI and WiFi/Bluetooth Address.
Follow Detailed Instruction Vivo X21 Firmware Flashing With Qualcomm QPST.