This specific V9 Youth Firmware Download Package For V9 Youth. USB drivers, a Flash tool for Installing the firmware, and a brief guide. To help you in installing the V9 Youth Stock Firmware.
V9 Youth Firmware is a set of programs and software installed on the ROM. it also is known as V9 Youth Flash File and V9 Youth Stock ROM. That firmware update is only for V9 Youth.
The V9 Youth is powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Vivo V9 Youth packs a 16-megapixel primary camera and a 2-megapixel secondary camera on the rear, and a 16-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Vivo V9 Youth is powered by a 3260mAh. It measures 154.80 x 75.10 x 7.90 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 150.00 grams.
The Vivo V9 Youth is a Dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Micro-USB, FM, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include a Fingerprint sensor, Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, and Gyroscope.
Youth Firmware is the software that is provided by the vendor or You may say that the software. which was installed by the manufacturer of the phone is Stock Rom.
the other type of the Rom is Custom Rom which advance users installed after flashing it as per they desire. Flashing a stock Firmware means installing the system image into the device’s internal flash memory. Flash memory holds Android’s firmware. the same as most other portable devices with an embedded OS.
V9 Youth Firmware Flash File [Oreo ROM]:
The Benefit Of V9 Youth Firmware:
Keep the warranty. V9 Youth Stock ROMs would not void your warranty of Android devices. One of the biggest reasons why users don’t go for the custom ROMs is that rooting will immediately void your warranty. Installing a custom ROM needs to get root access. Most Manufacturers prohibit rooting or installing a custom Android version.
Pre-installed apps. V9 Youth devices with stock ROMs usually come with lots of pre-installed apps. These apps sometimes are good enough to attract customers such as music players, live wallpapers, app stores, calendars, weather, and so on. However, these pre-installed apps sometimes are seldom used by users which are called bloatware. In that, this advantage may turn into a disadvantage.
Premium Features. Just like the pre-installed apps, V9 Youth Stock ROMs also come with lots of premium features that are not available in custom ROMs. These features include a home screen, font, launcher, or app drawer. Devices developed by different manufacturers shipped different premium features and apps.
V9 Youth Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: V9 Youth
- Tool Supported: QFIL QPST
- Processor: Qualcomm
- Os: Android 8.0 Oreo
Pre-requirements to Install V9 Youth Firmware:
- Supported Phone: V9 Youth
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing V9 Youth Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Instructions to Install V9 Youth Firmware:
1. Download the QPST tool & driver.
2. Make sure your device is charged to at least 30%.
3. Run the QFIL tool.
4. Now Browse under the Programmer path to choose the V9 Youth Firmware MBN File.
MBN File Format:
5. As soon as the MBN file is selected, Select Build will automatically select the Update or Stock ROM.
6. Next Go To Load XML, select rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml, and Select Patch0.xml
Load XML comes with two options:
- rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml: On choosing this file, data will not be lost.
- rawprogram_unsparse.xml: Will lose RF Calibration data, IMEI, and WiFi/Bluetooth Address.
7. Turn off the Phone and Attach it to the PC by pressing Vol up & down button.
8. Click on Select Port and choose the port.
9. Click on Download to start flashing.
10. Disconnect the device from the USB cable once Finish Download appears.
Follow Detailed Instruction V9 Youth Firmware Flashing With Qualcomm QPST.