How To Update/Unbrick Vivo V3 Android 5.1 Lollipop Stock Rom Flash Files
You Can Use The Below Flash Files For upgrade Vivo V3 Android 5.1 Lollipop /And If You Want To Hard Reset It By Flashing The Stock Rom/ In Case If You Are Using Any Custom Rom And Want Back To Official Firmware Or Facing The Boot Loop Problem. This Method Is Also Useful For Sudden Death/Bricked/Not Power And Also After Flashing The Stock Rom IMEI Null or Unknown Baseband Problems Can Be Solve.
HOW TO USE QPST:-
To use QPST, some drivers need to be installed on your Computer.
1. Download and install Qualcomm driver from the link. While installing driver avoids using cable for successful installation.
2. When Drivers installed, Attach Phone to PC via USB cable.
3. While connecting to PC, the phone should be switched off and press volume up & down as boot key.
4. If it Creates Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 port in device manager, then the driver has been successfully installed.
FLASHING Lenovo K6 Power K33 MBN FIRMWARE USING QPST
Once driver installation is complete, follow the instructions below to flash the MBN firmware file to your Qualcomm device.
1. Download the QPST tool & driver.
2. Make sure your device is charged to at least 30%.
3. Run QFIL tool.
4. Now Browse to the Programmer path to Chose MBN File.
MBN File Format:
5. As soon as the MBN file is selected, Select Build will automatically select the Update or Stock ROM.
6. Next Go To Load XML, select rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml and Select Patch0.xml
Load XML comes with two option:
- rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml : On choosing this file, data will not be lost.
- rawprogram_unsparse.xml : Will lose RF Calibration data, IMEI, and WiFi/Bluetooth Address.
7. Turn off the Phone and Attach it to PC by pressing Vol up & down button.
8. Click on Select Port and choose the port.
9. Click on Download to start flashing.
10. Disconnect device from USB cable once Finish Download appears.