We are going to Flash Vivo V3 Max Firmware File. In this guide, we have used the Qfil Flash Tool to flash the Stock ROM on Vivo V3 Max. And we include the Official link to Download and all Needed tested Files so there is no chance to Vivo v3 max dead after flash.
your device may get bricked And flashing stock ROM is the only way to go out. To perform this advance process of Flashing stock ROM please Go Step by step. If you got any error then leave a comment.
Vivo V3 Max Full Specification
The Vivo V3Max is powered by a 1.4GHz octa-core processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM.
The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Vivo V3Max packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and an 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Vivo V3Max runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. It measures 153.90 x 77.10 x 7.58 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 168.00 grams.
The Vivo V3Max is a Dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India).
Sensors on the phone include Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, and Gyroscope.
How To Flash Vivo V3 Max Firmware File [ROM]
The Benefit Of Vivo V3 Max Stock ROM:
Vivo V3 Max Stock ROM is the best choice for the user who loves the security and regular OTA updates. And some user try to install custom ROM and mods on their phone then they sometimes they face a soft brick or a software brick, is usually just when you’re phone is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error on Android. Usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot on Vivo V3.
- Flash Stock To Unbrick
- Flash Vivo V3 Stock ROM solves the boot loop issue.
- Update to Android 8.x and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone.
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
- To reset FRP security lock-on
Vivo V3 Max Flash File Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Vivo V3 Max
- Vivo V3 Max flash tool: QPST QFIL MSM and Download tool
- Processor: Qualcomm
- Os: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Download Vivo V3 Max Flash File:
Pre-requirements to Install Vivo V3 Max Stock Firmware:
All you have to do is simply download the below-given Vivo V3 Max Stock firmware files and tools on your PC. And then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Vivo V3 Max using Qfil Flash Tool.
Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover unroot. Or fix any software malfunctioning problem. To install the Stock firmware on Vivo V3 Max Qualcomm powered device. You need software known as Qfil Flash Tool.
- Supported Phone: Vivo V3 Max
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
The data in your phone may be affected by this update. So this solution is also available to us. Follow the instructions below to save your phone data.
Vivo V3 Max Flash Tool And Drivers:
We will use Qualcomm QPST to unbrick the Vivo V3 Max. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Vivo V3 Max.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Vivo V3 Max Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Instructions to Flash Vivo V3 Max Firmware File:
1. Download the QPST tool & driver.
2. Make sure your device is charged to at least 30%.
3. Run QFIL tool.
4. Now Browse under the Programmer path to Chose Vivo V3 Max Firmware MBN File.
MBN File Format:
5. As soon as the MBN file is selected, Select Build will automatically select the Update or Stock ROM.
6. Next Go To Load XML, select rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml and Select Patch0.xml
Load XML comes with two option:
- rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml: On choosing this file, data will not be lost.
- rawprogram_unsparse.xml: Will lose RF Calibration data, IMEI and WiFi/Bluetooth Address.
7. Turn off the Phone and Attach it to PC by pressing Vol up & down button.
8. Click on Select Port and choose the port.
9. Click on Download to start flashing.
10. Disconnect device from USB cable once Finish Download appears.
Follow Detailed Instruction Vivo V3 Max Firmware Flashing With Qualcomm QPST.