If your Panasonic Eluga Z1 Pro phone is corrupt or bricked. Download Panasonic Eluga Z1 Pro stock firmware from here. To get it back to a working condition again.
All you have to do is simply download the below-given Panasonic Eluga Z1 Pro firmware files and tools on your PC. And then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Panasonic Eluga Z1 Pro using SP Flash Tool. This guide is also helpful to unroot. Or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
How To Flash Panasonic Eluga Z1 Pro Stock ROM:
There are various reasons to flash (Firmware on Panasonic Eluga Z1 Pro).
For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove the FRP lock from it. If you’re going to hard reset your phone and cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems and benefits that cause flashing stock ROM are below.
The Benefit Of Panasonic Eluga Z1 Pro Firmware:
- Flash Stock ROM to unbrick
- Update and downgrade
- Unroot or fix bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert to stock to get your warranty
- Keeps rebooting issue
- If your phone boots straight into recovery
- Phone boots straight into its bootloader
Requirements To Flash Panasonic Eluga Z1 Pro Stock ROM:
- Charge your mobile: Your phone may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
- Take Full Backup
Before going to install stock ROM you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
- Download Panasonic Eluga Z1 Pro Flash Tool And Drivers:
- A. Download and install Panasonic Eluga Z1 Pro Drivers. The necessary communication between your device and PC.
These drivers are mainly for the devices powered by the MediaTek chipset. With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
- B. We use the Sp flash tool for as Panasonic Eluga Z1 Pro Flash Tool because of this tool is very efficient and support all kind of MTK phones.
Instructions to Flash Panasonic Eluga Z1 Pro Stock ROM:
1. First of all Download the ‘Panasonic_Eluga_Z1_Pro_MT6765_EB-90S62EZ1v1009_11092018 flash file zip‘ which is given above and extract it on your computer’s desktop. Also, download and extract the sp flash tool.
2. Then download the USB driver and set up it on your computer. In case you have already installed the USB driver on your computer skip this step.
3. Next, switch off your smartphone and take away the battery (if it is removable).
4. Now go to the sp flash tool extract folder and launch it.
5. As soon as the SP Flash tool is launch, click on the Download tab.
6. Now, click on the Scatter-loading button within the download tab.
7. Choose the scatter file from the firmware extract folder.
8. Now click on the Download button to start the flashing process.
9. Next, connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable (without battery – if the battery is removable) and press the volume up or volume down button at the same time.
10. The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two.
As soon as it’s over, you will notice the Download OK green ring in SP Flash Tool.
Now, close the SP Flash tool and unplug your smartphone.
- That’s it. Now you’ve successfully flashed stock ROM on your Panasonic Eluga Z1 Pro.
Follow Detailed Instruction To Flash Firmware With Sp Flash Tool.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide before flashing “Panasonic Eluga Z1 Pro Firmware”.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM must have a 70–80% charge.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of MTK phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own!
Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Panasonic Eluga Z1 Pro Firmware Details:
|Device Supported: Panasonic Eluga Z1 Pro||No Twrp And Nand Backup|
|Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool||No Customization And Over cloaking|
|Soc: MT6765||No ADB Ad Block|
|Os: Android||Pre-installed OEM apps|