We are going to Flash Symphony P8 Pro Firmware. In this guide, we have used the SP Flash Tool to flash the Symphony P8 Pro Stock ROM. And we include the Official link to Download Symphony P8 Pro Stock ROM and all Needed Files. For example, your device may get bricked And flashing stock ROM is the only way to go out. To perform this advance process of Flashing stock ROM please Go Step by step. If you got any error then leave a Comment.
Symphony P8 Pro is the latest 3G smartphones by the Bangladeshi smartphones giant Symphony. The phone has covered most of the basic configurations for smartphones under 10k price. It has a big 5.5-inch HD touch screen, the 1.3GHz quad-core processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM, and a Li-ion 2800 mAh battery. P8 Pro comes with 13-megapixel back and 8-mega pixel front cameras. Two other key features are OTG and Fingerprint sensors. So overall, Symphony P8 Pro is a good phone to buy at its price.
This article contains the Symphony P8 Pro Firmware Flash File. That will allow you to recover your Symphony P8 Pro mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. Besides these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds. Brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
How To Flash Symphony P8 Pro Firmware File [ROM]
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Symphony P8 Pro. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Symphony P8 Pro.
The Advantages Symphony P8 Pro Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Symphony P8 Pro
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Symphony P8 Pro
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Symphony P8 Pro
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Symphony P8 Pro Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Symphony P8 Pro
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- Os: Android 7.0 Nougat
Pre-requirements to Install Symphony P8 Pro Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Symphony P8 Pro
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Download Symphony P8 Pro Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Symphony P8 Pro Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Symphony P8 Pro VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Symphony P8 Pro Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- In addition, Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Symphony P8 Pro Firmware:
- First Of All Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Also, Install MTK Android USB drivers.
- Then download Symphony P8 Pro Firmware.
- Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
- Now open the SP flash tool.exe.
- Afterward, go to download button in SP flash tool.
- Next In the download tab, click on the scatter load button at the right.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button on top left.
- Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, finally a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy.
- After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes surely. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Symphony P8 Pro Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.