How To Flash Silver line SL729 Firmware File [ROM]
If your Silver line SL729 mobile has been damaged for any reason. And you want to fix it at home by flashing Silver line SL729 firmware. So your search on the Internet has ended. Today I tell you the easy way to flash Silver line SL729 firmware. By following which you can make your phone back to work again. Yes. All the following software are free of charge in this article
This article contains the Silver line SL729 Firmware Flash File. That will allow you to recover your Silver line SL729 mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. Besides these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds. Brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
There are different reasons why we will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Silver line SL729. I believe this tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Silver line SL729.
The Advantages Of Silver line SL729 Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Silver line SL729
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Silver line SL729
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Silver line SL729
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Silver line SL729 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Silver line SL729
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT8163
- Os: Android 6.0
Pre-requirements to Install Silver line SL729 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Silver line SL729
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
Download Silver line SL729 Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Silver line SL729 Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Silver line SL729 VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Silver line SL729 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- In addition, Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM Silver line SL729 must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Silver line SL729 Firmware:
- First Of All Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Also, Install MTK Android USB drivers.
- Then download Silver line SL729 Firmware.
- Switch off mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert and plug the USB cable in the charging socket.
- Now open the SP flash tool.exe.
- Afterward, go to download button in SP flash tool.
- Next In the download tab, click on the scatter load button at the right.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button on top left.
- Immediately connect your smartphone with a USB cable, and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, finally a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy.
- After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes surely. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Silver line SL729 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.