The Redmi Band 2 is the perfect accessory for tech-savvy individuals who want to stay connected and look stylish at the same time. With its sleek design, long battery life, and accurate tracking capabilities, this fitness tracker provides all of your health data in one convenient package. Plus, it’s so affordable that you can buy two—one for yourself and one as a gift! So if you’re looking to take your style game up a notch while also keeping track of your physical activity goals – then there’s no better choice than Redmi Band 2!
- Advertisement -
Learn how to set up the basics of your Redmi Band 2 by following the steps in this tutorial. After purchasing your Band, you will need to proceed in the following manner instantly. Learn how to pair your Redmi Band 2, turn on notifications, modify the display on the screen, and reset the device.
How to Connect Redmi Band 2 With Mobile?
These are the steps that need to be taken to pair a Redmi Band 2 with a phone:
- Get the “Mi Fitness” app on your mobile device and install it. To get this, do a search within the App Store on your iOS smartphone or within the Play Store on your Android device.
- Then, press and hold the button on the side of the Redmi Band 2 for about 3 seconds to turn it on.
- The LED on the Redmi Band 2 will flash while the band will vibrate.
- To add a new device, open the Mi Fitness app on your phone and tap the “+” icon in the top right corner.
- Select your device model by tapping the “Redmi Band 2” button.
- To finish the pairing process, just follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
Note: If the Redmi Band 2 is not detected by the app, you can try waking it up by pushing the button on the side of the band multiple times. You should check that the band is within range (approximately 10 meters) of your phone and that the Bluetooth feature on your phone is turned on.
- Advertisement -
How to enable notifications on Redmi Band 2?
- Check that your Redmi Band 2 has been paired with your mobile device and that it is connected to your phone via Bluetooth.
- Launch the “Mi Fitness” application on your mobile device.
- To edit your profile, select the “Profile” option located in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select the Redmi Band 2 from the menu titled “My Devices.”
- Choose the “Notifications” option from the menu.
- To turn on notifications, move the switch called “Notifications” to the “on” position.
- Choose the types of apps for which you would like to receive notifications on your Redmi Band 2 device. To do this, move the switch located on the right side of the device to the “on” position.
- When you are finished making changes, you can save them by tapping the “Done” button.
Your Redmi Band 2 should now get notifications. If you are not getting notifications, you can try restarting the Mi Fitness app as well as your Redmi Band 2 to see if it helps. In the event that the issue is not resolved, you can attempt factory resetting your Redmi Band and re-pairing it with your phone.
How to change the Watch Faces on Redmi Band 2?
To change the watch face on your Redmi Band 2, follow the steps listed below.
- Advertisement -
- Make sure your Redmi Band is charged and Bluetooth-enabled with your phone.
- Launch the Mi Fit app on your mobile device.
- To edit your profile, select the “Profile” icon on the lower right corner of the app.
- Choose the “My Devices” option from the menu.
- Select the Redmi Band that you wish to customize by tapping it.
- Select the “Display Settings” option by tapping its button.
- There, you may change your Redmi Band 2’s display settings, including the clock face, screen timeout, and screen brightness.
- After you have completed making changes, you can put them into effect by tapping the “Save” button.
How to hard reset Redmi Band 2?
To reset your Redmi Band 2 to its factory settings, see all the methods here:
- To switch off your Redmi Band 2, press and hold the button for around 5 seconds, until the display turns off. This will turn off your band.
- Again, press and hold the button for around eight seconds, until the screen goes on and displays a vibration icon along with the text “Erse all data?”
- To verify the factory settings, press the button once more.
- Your Redmi Band 2 will reset, and all data will be deleted.
Note: This will erase all data stored on your Redmi Band, including your personal information, settings, and activity data. You will need to configure your Redmi Band again after the reset.
I hope these tips have helped you! If you still have any questions, please contact us using our comment section.