Lava iris 50 Flash File [How To Install Firmware]
If you’re looking for the Lava iris 50 Flash File you need to flash, it can sometimes be difficult to locate online. For Lava iris 50. In this Article/Tutorial about Unbrick Lava iris 50. and download flash files tested and working file. I have explained the method which is used by People or the Repairing Shops. I hope This Tutorial Will Help You To Unbrick Lava iris 50 Mediatek Based Devices.
Lava Iris Fuel 50 summary
Lava Iris Fuel 50 smartphone was launched in October 2014. The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 480×854 pixels. Lava Iris Fuel 50 is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor. It comes with 1GB of RAM.
The Lava Iris Fuel 50 runs Android 4.4 and is powered by a 3,000mAh non-removable battery. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Lava Iris Fuel 50 on the rear packs 8-megapixel camera. It sports a 2-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
Lava Iris Fuel 50 based on Android 4.4 and packs 8GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 32GB). The Lava Iris Fuel 50 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Regular and Regular cards.
Connectivity options on the Lava Iris Fuel 50 include Wi-Fi, GPS, FM radio, and 3G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, and proximity sensor.
The Lava Iris Fuel 50 measures 144.80 x 72.90 x 9.50mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 160.00 grams. It was launched in Black color.
This article contains the Lava iris 50 Flash File. That will allow you to recover your Lava iris 50 mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. Besides these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds. Brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
There are different reasons why we will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Lava iris 50. I believe this tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Lava iris 50.
The Advantages Of Lava iris 50 Flash File:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Lava iris 50
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Lava iris 50
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Lava iris 50
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Lava iris 50 Of Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Lava iris 50
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek
- Os: Android 4.4
Pre-requirements to Install Lava iris 50 Flash File:
- Supported Phone: Lava iris 50
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
Take Phone Backup:
- First Create a copy of your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- Second Make a duplicate of current Lava iris 50 Flash File With MTK Droid Tool
- Third backup Lava iris 50 IMEI NVRAM
Download Lava iris 50 Flashing Tool And Drivers:
- Lava iris 50 Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
- Lava iris 50 VCOM driver: Get VCOM Driver and set up on your pc (still works with MT67xx phones)
- Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install MTK USB Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Lava iris 50 Stock ROM.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- In addition, Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM Lava iris 50 must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Instructions to Install Lava iris 50 Flash File:
1. Download Lava iris 50 stock ROM zip file given above and extract it in your computer.
2. Download Lava iris 50 USB driver and set up it on your computer. In case if in case you have already put in USB driver in your computer skip this step.
3. Next, switch off your Lava iris 50 smartphone and take away the battery (it’s removable).
4. Now go to the extracted folder in Step 1 and open up the SP Flash Tool sub-folder. You will discover “Flash_tool.exe” file in it. Launch it.
5. As soon as SP Flash tool is launched, click on on “Download” tab.
6. Now, click on on “Scatter-loading” button within the download tab.
7. Next, click on on “Open Scatter File” and choose the scatter file from Step 1. For reference see the picture given under.
8. Now click on on the “Download” button to start out the flashing process.
9. Next, join your Lava iris 50 Android device to your computer by means of the unique USB cable (without battery – whether it is battery removable) and press volume up or volume down button.
10. The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two. As soon as it’s over, you will notice the “Download OK” green ring in SP Flash Tool.
11. Now, shut SP Flash tool in your computer and unplug your smartphone.
That’s it. Now you’ve successfully flashed stock ROM firmware in your Lava iris 50 Android device. If you happen to encounter any points whereas following this tutorial, do let me know by way of feedback.
Follow Detailed Instruction Lava iris 50 Flash File Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.