A J7 Neo TV SM-J701MT Binary 3 Combination File is a test mode does not have the effect of fixing the hardware, but only the test function of the operation or damage.
However, a Combination file can recover IMEI, Baseband, or some software errors but not all. By using a combination file, you will lose all features, including call, play games, web history, pictures. Etc.
J7 Neo TV SM-J701MT Binary 3 Combination File
Samsung combination firmware (Samsung factory binary) and Samsung official firmware both are being provided in similar file names with little difference. Samsung combination firmware is being provided for repair purposes at Samsung service and Samsung official firmware for normal usage for Smartphone users.
The Advantages Of J7 Neo TV SM-J701MT Binary 3 Combination File:
- The technician or the developer can fully read and test the equipment of the device and is considered as the service menu.
- Downgrade Your device, install software system Android version older than the current version.
- Unlock the device protection with the Google Account Google FRP.
- Fixe the Root device key-DRK problem.
- Fix the problems of stopping the Samsung device in the Recovery Mode.
- Fix the problems of stopping Samsung device in the Samsung logo.
- Fixed problems with the IMEI serial number.
Pre-requirements to Install J7 Neo TV SM-J701MT Binary 3 Combination File:
Before going to install Combination File you need to take all your messages, photos, and apps from your current smartphone. This requires a backup that you then restore on your device after flashing or updating the firmware.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background, in case something happens. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
How To Install J7 Neo TV SM-J701MT Binary 3 Combination File:
1: Download and Install Samsung USB Driver on your computer. If Samsung USB Driver is already installed on your computer, then Skip this Step.
2: Download and extract the J7 Neo TV SM-J701MT Binary 3 Combination File files on your computer.
3: Now, Switch off your Smartphone.
4: After switching off the phone, you need to boot into Download Mode. To boot into download mode.
Press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power button at the same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
5: In the Download mode, you will be able to see a Warning Yellow Triangle Sign. In this situation, you have to press the Volume Up key to continue.
6: Now, Download and open Odin. Then connect your Smartphone to the computer.
7: Once you have connected the Smartphone to the computer, Odin will automatically recognize the device and show the “Added” message at the lower-left panel.
8: Once Odin detects your device, click on the PDA button and select the J7 Neo TV SM-J701MT Binary 3 Combination File.tar file.
9: Now, click on the Start button in Odin to begin the Flashing.
10: Flashing usually takes 30-50 seconds to complete the process on your Phone.
The once Combination File process is completed you will be able to see a Green Box with Pass written on it in Odin. During this process, the Smartphone will reboot automatically.
Once you see, the Pass message in Odin, you can disconnect your Device from the computer.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide before flashing “J7 Neo TV SM-J701MT Binary 3 Combination File“.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Combination File on J7 Neo TV SM-J701MT Binary 3 must have a 70–80% charge.
|Language||Multi Linguagem / Language|
|Data||March / 2018|
|Combination File J7 Neo TV SM-J701MT U3 Binary 3 Bit 3||COMBINATION_ZTO_FA70_J701MTVJU3ARC1_ZTOFAC_CL11591699_QB17148741_REV00|