How To install NodoGO app on Windows 10 and 11
NodoGO is an app that has gone through many changes to get to the place it is now and has become a reference for all people looking to watch their favorite sports for free. If you are looking to increase the size of the screen and switch to the computer, here we show you how to install NodoGO on PC with Windows 11 or 10.
Before proceeding with this article on how to install NodoGO on Windows, we must specify that our purpose is to inform and that Androidphoria does not support piracy or intellectual property crimes.
Is there a version of NodoGO for PC?
With NodoGO you can watch Champions League matches, and you can also watch Formula 1 and MotoGP races the fact that this free app can be installed on TV has made many people wonder if it is possible to do the same on PC. The short answer to this last question is not direct, however, there are ways to solve that problem and we will show you what they are here.
We take this opportunity to remind you that, if you have used this application before on your mobile, tablet, or TV and you are experiencing problems, here we will teach you what to do when NodoGO is not working.
How to install NodoGo on Windows 10?
NodoGO is only adapted for mobile phones and unfortunately, there is still no version for TVs or computers, however, the story does not end there. With the help of an Android emulator, you have the possibility to install NodoGO on Windows 10 using an APK. Here we leave you the download link of the NodoGO APK and we remind you that you should always download your APKs from reliable sources.
To be able to install this APK on Windows 10 you will have to use a good Android emulator, such as Bluestacks 5, this is the latest version of this emulator and the most powerful so far. Here we leave you the download link of Bluestacks 5 directly from its official page.
If you want to know more about this version of the Android emulator for PC, here is an article on how you can improve the performance of Bluestacks 5 and get the most out of it
Once you have already downloaded the APK and installed the Android emulator, you just have to follow the steps below to install NodoGO on Windows 10 PC :
- Enter Bluestacks and go to the main menu.
- In the options menu on the right side, you will see the icon to install APKs, press it.
- Select the NodoGO APK and give it a moment to install.
And with that, everything should be ready, now all you have to do when you want to watch your favorite sporting events completely free on your Windows 10 PC is to open Bluestacks and go to the NodoGO app
By the way, this method also works with Windows 11.
How to install NodoGo on Windows 11?
The options to be able to install NodoGO in Windows 11 are actually quite wide and that is thanks to the fact that Windows 11 the particularity of allows you to install Android apps directly on your PC. The problem with this feature is that it is still regionally limited, however, we have a couple of great solutions for you.
On the one hand, we offer you our article on how to install an APK on Windows 11, but we also want to share another method in case one of the two does not work for you. In the same way, the result is the same, being able to watch sporting events through NodoGO in Windows 11.
To be able to install any APK in Windows 11, you need to have the Windows subsystem for Android, also called Windows Subsystem for Android. This comes automatically bundled with the Amazon Appstore app, however, this app from the Microsoft store is not available for all Windows 11 users, but luckily there is another way to install Windows Subsystem for Android.
How to download and install Windows Subsystem for Android on Windows 11?
This method has an advantage over the official method and that is that when you install Windows Subsystem for Android without downloading the Amazon Appstore, you don’t have to limit yourself to the apps in the Amazon store since you can install any APK. Just follow the steps below and you’ll be closer to reaching that goal:
- The first thing you should do is copy the download link for Windows Subsystem for Android, that is, the following “https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/windows-subsystem-for-android/9p3395vx91nr”.
- Now, go to the direct download page, using this link, and paste the address you just copied. We do this way since if you try to download the application from the official Microsoft store, you will probably get a notice that this application is not available in your region.
- Using the dropdown menu next to the bar, set the download to “Slow” and press the box with the ✔ symbol.
- This will open a new window with all versions of Windows Subsystem for Android, scroll to the bottom and select the last option to download it.
- It is likely that at first, you do not want to download, since Microsoft blocks these files in the first instance, however, just click on the three dots in the download, select the Keep option, and then the Keep anyway option, this is The download will start immediately.
- Once downloaded, enter your Windows search engine and type PowerShell to open the console interface. Enter Powershell by selecting the Run as administrator option.
- When PowerShell opens, enter this command “cd C:\” and press Enter.
- Now, you will need to enter a second command which is “cd . \ users\UserName\FolderName” and press Enter. It is important to clarify that the \users\UserName\FolderName section must be changed to the exact address where Windows Subsystem for Android is downloaded.
- Finally, you will have to enter one last command, the following “add-appx package.\ MicrosoftCorporationII.WindowsSubsystemForAndroid_1.7.32815.0_neutral___8wekyb3d8bbwe.Msixbundle” and then press Enter. The name used in this command is the latest available version of the subsystem at the time of writing this article, so if your file has another name, be sure to change it.
If you followed all the steps to the letter, you should already have Windows Subsystem for Android on your Windows 11 computer. With this, you are one step closer to being able to install NodoGO on your PC. We know that the process is a bit long, but once everything is installed, you can install all the APKs you want.
How to install Android apps on Windows 11?
To do this you will need two important things, the first is the APK you want to install, in this case, the NodoGO APK and the ADB installer program. Next, we explain what to do, step by step:
- The first thing will be to download the APK of NodoGO using the following link.
- Subsequently, you must download the ADB installer program for Windows, using the following link.
- Once the program is downloaded, unzip it and move the NodoGO APK from where it was to this folder, usually the folder when extracted comes with the name “platform-tools”.
- In the Windows 11 search engine, type “Turn Windows Features on or off”, enable the Virtual machine platform and Windows hypervisor platform options, and press OK. This process can take a few minutes, so do not despair it is best that you restart the PC after this, if those options were not activated.
- Enter Windows Subsystem for Android and activate the Developer mode option and then click on the Manage developer settings option.
- Now go to the IP Address section that is just below, and click on Update, this will generate an IP address that you must copy by pressing the Copy button.
- Click on the Windows 11 search engine and type CMD, this will show you the Command Prompt option, and click on Run as administrator.
- When Command Prompt opens, enter the command “cd C:\users\UserName\FolderName\” and press Enter. We remind you that you have to change the path in the command to the address where the ADB installer tool is downloaded and extracted.
- Now you must enter a second command, which is “adb connect 172.29.50.143″ and press Enter. The IP address that you will enter here should be the same one that you previously copied from Windows Subsystem for Android.
- To finish, you must enter one last command, which is “adb install NodoGO_v5.0.apk” and press Enter. Usually, this is the name of the NodoGO APK, however, if it is different, remember to change it.
When finished, you will already have NodoGO installed on your PC with Windows 11, every time you want to open it you just have to look for it in your menu or you can create a shortcut to see it on your desktop.
Undoubtedly, a somewhat extended process, but it is completely worth it and just as NodoGO was installed in Windows 11, you can install any other APK you download, remember to do this responsibly and with caution. That has been all for now, if you have any questions about the process of how to install NodoGO on a PC with Windows 11 or 10, leave them in the comments so we can see them.