Huawei introduced the smartphone Y6 Pro (2019)
Huawei in Sri Lanka introduced a new mid-level smartphone, called the Y6 Pro (2019). A special feature of the novelty is the leather back panel, although it is impossible to say with confidence that genuine leather was used for decoration. The company’s website mentions a “skin-like” panel texture.
Characteristics of the Y6 Pro (2019):
- Body material: front panel covered with glass, back – skin;
- Display diagonal: drop-shaped notch, 6.09 inches;
- Display resolution: 1520 x 720 pixels;
- Processor: not named;
- The amount of RAM: 3 GB;
- Internal memory: 32 GB;
- Main camera: one module with a resolution of 13 MP;
- Front camera: a single module with a resolution of 8 MP (unlock function using face recognition);
- Fingerprint scanner: no;
- OS: Android 9 Pie with a proprietary shell EMUI 9.0;
- 3.5 mm headphone jack: yes;
- Battery capacity: 3000 mAh.
Price information Y6 Pro (2019) is not, but it is known that the smartphone will be presented in two color options: amber brown and midnight black.