Root your Samsung Galaxy Express With CWM
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Express SGH-I437. Please do not sewn it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
- – Have installed the USB drivers.
- – Have installed the ClockworkMod recovery.
Download v1.25 + SuperSU-zip. Installation Samsung Galaxy Express SGH-I437 With Clockworkmod Recovery :-
- Connect your phone to your computer via the USB cable.
- Copy the file SuperSU-v1.25 +. zip to the root of your sdcard. Once the file on your mobile, you can disconnect your phone.
- Turn off your phone.
- press the buttons Volume Up + Power to enter recovery mode.
- Browse recovery mode using the buttons volume and key Power for Accept.
- Select Install zip from sdcard .
- Select the file -SuperSU v1.25 +. zip and confirm the installation.
- Wait for the installation.
- At the end of installation, select Reboot system to restart your mobile.
Congratulations! Manual installation of Android 4.2.2 is completely done for yourSamsung Galaxy S2 Plus I9105P